Page 172 of 278 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 4160

Colossus and Copycat now confirmed for Deadpool 3 as well…

https://comicbookmovie.com/deadpool/...anessa-a201655

… now we just need Cable and Domino.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Colossus and Copycat now confirmed for Deadpool 3 as well…

https://comicbookmovie.com/deadpool/...anessa-a201655

… now we just need Cable and Domino.
    IIRC Beetz and Brolin have been reported to be returning, just no confirmation. Still hoping to hear about Keen, especially because I can't imagine Jackman having more than a couple films left in him at this point.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Very happy with both Vanessa and Colossus being back.

Ryan Reynolds recently teased that X-Force is going to return.

I enjoyed the first two Deadpools as compared to the rest of the fox offerings but the more this shapes up to be a fox movie the less interested I am. Guess I'll wait for the trailer before I say anything else
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    If X-Force is there then surely Brolin and Beetz will be around as well.

I really don't know what to expect from this movie, if it's going to be a "Deadpool kills the Fox Universe" sort of thing or if it's going to set up the X-Men in the MCU-proper in any way but I sure as hell can't wait to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    If X-Force is there then surely Brolin and Beetz will be around as well.

I really don't know what to expect from this movie, if it's going to be a "Deadpool kills the Fox Universe" sort of thing or if it's going to set up the X-Men in the MCU-proper in any way but I sure as hell can't wait to watch it.
    Now this sounds must see. I was actually thinking about this the other day when i was binging married with children again and fox must not be kind to it's sitcoms. i can't think of ONE that doesn't bash fox except the ones with prominently leads of color, though they tend to get cancelled first despite that. It makes you wonder is fox really that trash to it's talent or is the talent overcompensating because they see what fox does too. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    The most interesting part is the fact that he quickly edited the tweet. It initially said "X-Force will live forever" but he changed it to "X will live forever." Most likely because he was afraid he'd spoil something, so my guess is that they're close to finalizing (or possibly just finalized) the deal to bring Josh and Zazie back and that will be announced soon. Here's an article on it...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...-3/ar-AA1a47mh

Of course, they could go the Uncanny X-Force route, which didn't have Cable or Domino on the team and instead had Wolverine and Deadpool both (who obviously are confirmed for the film) along with Psylocke, Archangel and Fantomex. But that feels less likely than bringing Cable and Domino back, and doing more of an OG X-Force with them in it. Or a mix of OG and UXF with those two, Deadpool, Wolverine, Colossus and Copycat. Guess we'll see... fingers crossed.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 04-23-2023 at 07:12 AM.

Ryan also said something about this Wolverine being quite different from other versions Hugh has played, and Hugh himself said something about this being a "dual role" which makes me wonder if we'll get multiple versions of Logan in this film (sounds like it) and which one we will spend the most time with.

Could be kind of nuts to meet a variant from another reality who is short (use CGI to shrink Hugh down and make him short and stocky) and perhaps even wearing the yellow costume... let's say on his very first mission to fight the Hulk, and suddenly Deadpool pops in (maybe with Cable and Domino in tow? or with FOX-verse Logan in tow?) and we get front row seats to that fight that fans have always wanted to see? A comic accurate Hugh Jackman Wolverine (short, hairy, yellow costume) fighting the big dumb green Hulk played by Ruffalo?

I mean... the possibilities are endless here really. Another rumor is basically saying that the above is going to happen, with Wolverine versus Hulk...

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/dead...223300456.html

Honestly not sure how they'll fit all that in, so if something has to go I'm thinking perhaps it's Cable and Domino's return to make way for new stuff (like the Hulk fight).
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 04-23-2023 at 09:02 AM.

It probably means that the X-Force movie is back in development.

Now that would be incredible! Don’t get my hopes up.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

The more news I hear about sequels to Fox universe, the more I'm sure that's because Marvel has absolutely no idea how to fit the X-Men in the MCU and are trying to make money until they come up with something.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    The more news I hear about sequels to Fox universe, the more I'm sure that's because Marvel has absolutely no idea how to fit the X-Men in the MCU and are trying to make money until they come up with something.
    With the Deadpool movie it arguably makes sense to use it as stop gap measure, since it's version of a X-men universe hasn't been worn out as much and presents a much different take on a universe with X-gene mutants.

But going back to the mainline FoX-men universe for sequels would be rather foolish given the declining success of the last movies using it (with the notable exception of Logan).

Basicly, it's likely there is still a potential audience for more new X-men based movies, but maybe not for more based on that particular setting.
    Last edited by Grunty; 04-23-2023 at 03:55 PM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    With the Deadpool movie it arguably makes sense to use it as stop gap measure, since it's version of a X-men universe hasn't been worn out as much and presents a much different take on a universe with X-gene mutants.

But going back to the mainline FoX-men universe for sequels would be rather foolish given the declining success of the last movies using it (with the notable exception of Logan).

Basicly, it's likely there is still a potential audience for more new X-men based movies, but maybe not for more based on that particular setting.
    Yes, but if they're really considering an X-Force movie, they don't see this. Again, the having no idea what to do with the X-Men hypothesis looks much more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post

Agreed re: X-Force. Because you could easily keep them mainly self-contained as an R-rated franchise, and make them the MCU versions. So in the case of Cable and Domino, same actors but just make some aesthetic tweaks to make them a bit more comic accurate. Make Cable’s hair fully gray or white. Make Brolin look larger with lifts, camera angles, costuming and/or CGI. With Domino, maybe make the spot around her eye black instead of white. Or something like that. Change her hair and her costume a bit. Boom. They’ve already established that mutants exist in the MCU. So let them take their time and introduce the MCU X-men however they’re planning to, but X-Force could go ahead and spin out of DP3 and largely be its own thing. And then down the road they could reveal that Cable is a Summers, and possibly have him show up in those films too.