Page 174 of 278 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 4165

Total rumor and probably b.s., but would explain why Ryan is teasing X-Force on Twitter if true...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...84eda883&ei=35

Deadpool and Wolverine along wouldn't be able to kill Magneto, Xavier and the rest of the FOX-men gone bad so would need some help. Enter the X-Force... Deadpool, Cable, Domino, Cable, Copycat, Colossus. Maybe? Not sure how effective three of these folks would be against Erik (Logan, Nathan or Piotr) considering, well, the amount of metal in their bodies. Perhaps we'll get a Fatal Attractions scene with Magneto ripping Cable in half, or tearing Logan's adamantium out of him?
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Total rumor and probably b.s., but would explain why Ryan is teasing X-Force on Twitter if true...

Deadpool and Wolverine along wouldn't be able to kill Magneto, Xavier and the rest of the FOX-men gone bad so would need some help. Enter the X-Force... Deadpool, Cable, Domino, Cable, Copycat, Colossus. Maybe? Not sure how effective three of these folks would be against Erik (Logan, Nathan or Piotr) considering, well, the amount of metal in their bodies. Perhaps we'll get a Fatal Attractions scene with Magneto ripping Cable in half, or tearing Logan's adamantium out of him?
    IF this is true, I am wondering then what Secret Wars is than about? I thought it would be some battle world plot where heroes of different universes fighting against each other. But Deadpool 3 from these rumors, would be very similar.

I really would love to see the FOX X-Men again. But not sure if I would love to see Deadpool and Logan kill all of them...which also sounds like what Scarlet Witch has already done in Multiverse....

...all those mulitversal movies feel the same to me. I think Marvel shot themselves into their own foot with dragging out the multiverse WAAAAAYYYY too long already. The multiverse is so boring to me...

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

You know what, this sounds brilliant, I would love for it to be true! It would allow for a number of characters to appear while keeping the focus on Wade and Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    You know what, this sounds brilliant, I would love for it to be true! It would allow for a number of characters to appear while keeping the focus on Wade and Logan.
    Agreed. Still no word on Brolin or Zazie. I find myself wondering if A) their schedules are too busy (I know in Josh's case he's just wrapped Dune 2 and is now on Season 2 of his Outer Banks streamer, and after that is doing Sicario 3) and/or B) the cast is too big/too busy already.

It may also be the case that this whole Jonathan Majors scandal -- which remains to be seen if he gets exonerated in court or not (I'm not taking a position on it as I do believe in due process) -- has them hesitant to bring Brolin back because many years ago he had a similar situation involving Diane Lane (his wife at the time). So, if they did have to ultimately replace Majors, if the case doesn't go his way, I could see them fearful that it would be a bad look to have Brolin appearing as Cable in DP3. Despite the fact that his situation was a very long time ago and both and he and his ex have made peace with it, it would still not be great from an optics standpoint and especially due to the racial factor.

So the more time goes on the more I don't think Cable will be back. Domino is more likely perhaps. But I could be wrong about all that, so I guess we'll see.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Rob Delaney returning as Pete Wisdom in Deadpool 3
    https://deadline.com/2023/05/deadpoo...er-1235351790/

Nice! He's not Pete Wisdom, though. Just... Peter. Plain old Peter. However... what a badass twist it would be to have him play a variant 616 MCU version (or from another universe) who is Pete Wisdom! Brilliant, man. Brilliant! Now I hope it happens.

Fingers (and toes) still crossed for announcements about Josh Brolin and Zazie Beetz returning as Cable and Domino next...

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Rob Delaney returning as Pete Wisdom in Deadpool 3
    https://deadline.com/2023/05/deadpoo...er-1235351790/
    Cool to hear .

I'm really curious who all they'll bring back for this one.

Deadpool/Wolverine is suppose to start filming this month and we've haven't gotten any news on that (as far I know). I guess production was probably halted due to the writers strike. That is irony considering there was a writer's strike while X-Men Origins: Wolverine was happening.

Hugh has been growing a Logan-style beard these past few months. I wonder if that is for the movie.

I'm SO ready for some cinematic X-news.

After last year's disappointment, I'm not holding my breath for San Diego but I do hold out some hope Marvel might be ready to make some announcements at last: James Gunn's DCU is going to kick so much ass and will likely capture multiple headlines between casting announcements and I reckon a few new movies and shows for Chapter 1; Marvel Studios couldn't possibly steal their thunder by announcing Moon Knight season 2 and the like, they need to bring out their big guns...

Brianna Hildebrand and Shioli Kutsuna are back!

https://deadline.com/2023/05/deadpoo...el-1235370709/

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    Brianna Hildebrand and Shioli Kutsuna are back!

https://deadline.com/2023/05/deadpoo...el-1235370709/
    They really ended up bringing the whole gang back for this.

Except Cable and Domino. I’m expecting them to be back, though. They’re rumored, but not confirmed yet. Probably saving them for last… hopefully.

Except Cable and Domino. I’m expecting them to be back, though. They’re rumored, but not confirmed yet. Probably saving them for last… hopefully.
    I love Zazie, so I hope so.

Same. She was great. I also enjoyed Brolin as Cable. My fear with him is his filming schedule, however. Hoping they can get him, even if just for an extended cameo or something. If they can’t, recast with Alan Ritchson as a Cable variant and have Deadpool make a joke about it… how he’s much bigger than the old Cable. Something like that. Anything goes in these movies. Ha.