Page 49 of 275 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    That's part of the problem of the previous franchise, and Marvel is unlikely to repeat. It makes no sense to cast Berry, who, again, was never popular with the fans as Storm (unlike Jackman or Stewart) when they could cast an actress 1/3 of her age who would be much cheaper, with less negative baggage, and would be able to be used in the future for a long.time.
    You think Marvel Studios isn't going to have Storm mainly rely on her weather controlling abilities when up against enemies?

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    I think you are leaping to conclusions that are not really supported by any of the leaks. Remember this isn't an X-Men movie and assuming the whole point of the film is setting their own film up is wishful thinking

Potential MoM Spoilers:

spoilers:
    The only multiversal X-Men in MoM are said to be brutally killed in this film by Scarlett Witch
    end of spoilers
    I'm basing this on what I saw in What If, which adapted several elements from Exiles. Multiverse of Madness seems to be somewhat a continuation of that.

Also, the Exiles dealt with a version of Kang. That is another reason why I think they plan on doing Exiles.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    These multiversal variants are getting tiresome. A few cameos are one thing, but for the love of Kirby, let's move forward with an all new, all different cast(and just as important: new context/characterization) for MCU X-Men. Foxmen had 2 decades; you can watch that version ad infinitum on DVD or whatever. Time for a different take.
    Ummm the movie is named MULTIVERSE of Madness.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Ummm the movie is named MULTIVERSE of Madness.
    Yeah, it's also called Dr.Strange. But we have more random cameos than actual Dr.Strange characters

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Yeah, it's also called Dr.Strange. But we have more random cameos than actual Dr.Strange characters
    Xavier seems to have a supporting role than a cameo since he's teased in the trailer.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    Xavier seems to have a supporting role than a cameo since he's teased in the trailer.
    Yeah, he is still not a Dr.Strange charactet.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

You think Marvel Studios isn't going to have Storm mainly rely on her weather controlling abilities when up against enemies?
    I'm pretty sure Storm will have A LOT more to do in these movies. And even if it wasn't, still doesn't negate my other points.

Ehhh I'm not so sure about that. We know from the trailer that Wanda fights the Illuminati since she's clearly scrapping with Maria Captain Marvel and we can assume that she will fight all of them. I think Xavier will be the leader and give her the toughest fight but still go down. Maybe not a cameo but I don't think he'll be as important as Strange, Wanda, America, or even Rachel McAdams variant (Clea probably)

MoM leak spoilers:
    spoilers:
    Also, the pre-vis leaks have been confirmed and they showed that Wanda and X are 100% fighting and other leakers have that there is a clear winner and it def isn't X. He's most likely dying in the warpath of the Scarlet Witch in this film
    end of spoilers

I think I also saw the Savage Lands in the trailer.

Not sure if it was the Savage Land, but there were definitely some dinosaurs in there at one point.

I would love if that is indeed the Savage Land!
    A picture would last longer darling...

Astonishing Member

Its actually Jurassic World and Wanda just got a little too carried away in her multiverse-spanning. Kevin Feige as the Watcher is going to show up in the scene following that and intone "We do not have copyright there, you must cease what you're doing before you annihilate the very laws of intellectual property trademark and unleash untold chaos upon the profit margins of your creators, threatening all IP as we know it everywhere."

Hmm...I guess that astral plane fight is happening.