Page 69 of 292 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 4371
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Yes, but spoilers:
    When they literally play the X-Men theme over the reveal of her being a mutant, it seems like a pretty easy guess where they plan on going
    end of spoilers
    My thought is that's *too literal* of an interpretation, and I think [hope] it'll be less... X-adoption, as it were, and more just... X-adjacent? I mean, how involved has she ever been w/the Inhuman titles & their ongoings, when she was designated as 1 of them?

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The writer may say it but the show didn't show it is all i'm saying. When we saw her nana and she was telling us her story one could also infer it could just be realation and having nothing to do specifically with the other word. Also i tend not to read articles so i really don't know what article your referring to. lol. do you have a link?
    The writer of the script of the show. The article's in the comments here.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    My thought is that's *too literal* of an interpretation, and I think [hope] it'll be less... X-adoption, as it were, and more just... X-adjacent? I mean, how involved has she ever been w/the Inhuman titles & their ongoings, when she was designated as 1 of them?
    Why exactly are you typing like your keyboard is broken?

And again, we're talking the MCU here: spoilers:
    Playing the X-Men theme over the first mutant in the MCU is a pretty clear cut sign the plan is to put her on the X-Men.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    They aren't even publishing any solo books of mutants because they are always associated to a team. Maybe there are a few wild cards, but mutant does equal X-team for the most part. Maybe they'll retcon her in the MU, but that means she would have to begin associating herself more with X-books and characters. Which is what's going to happen when there are more mutants in the MCU.
    DID/DON'T, would be key here, things always change, morph, and... *mutate*... as time goes on.

I can't remember his name but i was getting real iceman vibes from the kid who got empowered after his mom died. But without like the whole freezing aspect. but his powers just kept making me think bobby.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Why exactly are you typing like your keyboard is broken?

And again, we're talking the MCU here: spoilers:
    Playing the X-Men theme over the first mutant in the MCU is a pretty clear cut sign the plan is to put her on the X-Men.
    end of spoilers
    It's just an indulgent flourish.

I'm aware, and, as of right now... can ya prove that? Sorry, but unless you can, I'm gonna remain open to options.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

30 minutes after watching *that scene* and I'm still freaking out with excitement.

spoilers:
    I didn't immediately realize this, and obviously I'm basing this on a 5-second scene, but this seems to confirm that mutation is genetic and is existing in the MCU, so all classically X-Men and not coming via incursions, not man-made, etc... again, at least as far as we know, which isn't a lot LOL
    end of spoilers

BANNED

It's also important to note that her neXt MCU appearance is within the Cap'n [M] Carol franchise, which she's more associated with than even the Inhumans, and certainly X-Men's mutants.

DID/DON'T, would be key here, things always change, morph, and... *mutate*... as time goes on.
    And WON'T. They've had five years to make a break out solo character, but they know it's useless because people only care about legacy characters. There's tons of d-list mutants that haven't seen the light of day in ages and even popular characters don't get enough page time.

If they did a new solo character instead of use one that hasn't gotten any attention, fans would be livid.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/tv-s...tics-interview

spoilers:
    Are you freaking out? If the answer’s yes you’re in good company, as the cast and crew of Ms. Marvel are also freaking out about this huge reveal (and yes, you heard that music cue correctly).

And that music cue being a x-men theme lol
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Reading the interview and their explanation as to why Kamala can harness the powers of the bangle because of her "mutation" makes me think that they could do something similar with Scarlett Witch and retcon her and Quicksilver into being the first Mutants in the MCU. The other test subjects all died and they were the only two that could harness the powers of the cube. Wanda is able to harness the powers of the Darkhold, they could now say it's because they were both latent Mutants!

It's going to be very interesting how the comics are going to deal with this because it's going to be very hard for them to retcon Kamala, the poster girl for the Inhumans into a Mutant, but I'm assuming they will have ton try because SYNERGY lol!
    end of spoilers

It's also important to note that her neXt MCU appearance is within the Cap'n [M] Carol franchise, which she's more associated with than even the Inhumans, and certainly X-Men's mutants.
    The article from the official Marvel website confirms she's a mutant.

It's also important to note that her neXt MCU appearance is within the Cap'n [M] Carol franchise, which she's more associated with even more than the Inhumans, and certainly X-Men's mutants.
    I know it's been a running gag for Carol haters, but Carol is tied to a very Pacific Mutant if they are connecting the Marvels to Mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    spoilers:
    Reading the interview and their explanation as to why Kamala can harness the powers of the bangle because of her "mutation" makes me think that they could do something similar with Scarlett Witch and retcon her and Quicksilver into being the first Mutants in the MCU. The other test subjects all died and they were the only two that could harness the powers of the cube. Wanda is able to harness the powers of the Darkhold, they could now say it's because they were both latent Mutants!

It's going to be very interesting how the comics are going to deal with this because it's going to be very hard for them to retcon Kamala, the poster girl for the Inhumans into a Mutant, but I'm assuming they will have ton try because SYNERGY lol!
    end of spoilers
    Who cares about them. They're both dead. If any return from the dead, they might do it, but how far back are they going to go with dead characters now.

I don't see Wanda staying dead, not with her popularity and an Agatha Harkness series coming up. I can see her coming back in a year or so.

Don't really care about the reveal, but I hope it means Wanda can be a mutant again.