Page 9 of 278 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

They end Apocalypse with Raven giving a speech about how they "aren't kids anymore, they're X-Men" and then at the start of Dark Phoenix Raven whines about not only the team being named the X-Men but complaining about how they're young an inexperienced...TEN YEARS AFTER APOCALYPSE. Quicksilver is god damn 40 years old in canon by Dark Phoenix.

Also, I just realized another potentially interesting wrinkle with Krakoa that'd be different than the comics: since Iger indicated they're doing Deadpool 3, that'd likely involve using the movie version of his backstory, in which he's a proper mutant and not a mutate.
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 11-08-2020 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XForever View Post
    I really hope the mcu puts the X-men in matching gold and blue suits like in this promo.

Attachment 101965
    I hope not. Every character on this pic has a better own costume then standard gold and blue. X-Men should be visually cooler then Avengers.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I could see the blue/gold uniforms being used as training gear and have a whole separate uniform they use in public/out in the field.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 11-09-2020 at 03:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I could see the blue/girl uniforms being used as training gear and have a whole separate uniform they use in public/out in the field.
    Would be ok with that. I want green Rogue, purple or magenta Gambit, brown Wolverine etc.

BANNED

Based on some of the latest news it’s seems that the X-men will be the fox version from another dimension with an old man Logan character. Kinda makes sense they just use the stuff from the 9 X-men movies they worked and cut the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantor View Post
    Based on some of the latest news it’s seems that the X-men will be the fox version from another dimension with an old man Logan character. Kinda makes sense they just use the stuff from the 9 X-men movies they worked and cut the rest
    Is this news, or something from the several Youtube channels that just keep blatantly making **** up?

Anything they do along those lines would be part of establishing the multiverse. Which I actually love. Establishing that the other Spider-man films and the FOX X-men films are just alternate universes is pretty brilliant IMO. They still count. They’re just not set in the MCU prime.

Having said that, we will still get a MCU version of the X-men that will be different. For sure.

It will be kinda funny that all FOX haters that wanted movies to be cancelled and die now will go and watch them again in MCU and love them, lol. Even if it is just for one Multiverse of madness movie. Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I could see the blue/gold uniforms being used as training gear and have a whole separate uniform they use in public/out in the field.
    That’s a good option.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I hope not. Every character on this pic has a better own costume then standard gold and blue. X-Men should be visually cooler then Avengers.
    That’s true. It’s just that some characters they may use for the first film have costumes that wouldn’t translate on screen. Like Sunfire and Polaris.

Those are just rumors coming from YouTube channels. Don’t react to them like facts. Kevin Feige said himself everything about X-men will be different in the mcu.

Fantastic Member

I came up with my own introduction that would span five movies. The sixth movie would be the first X Men movie. I could go into more detail but here is what I came up with briefly.

1) Wolverine - Wolverine is mentioned first due to his interaction with Captain America back in the day during World War II. The Canadian government want to use him for a particular mission and basically track him while he is on a mercenary mission in Japan.

2) Nightcrawler - This story talks about the fall of Nightcrawler from celebrity to infamy in Germany as once admired for his unique talents, a revenge plot driven by his father Azazel against his mother Mystique makes Nightcrawler the prime suspect for multiple murders. After redeeming his name Nightcrawler oddly leaves Germany.

3) Wolverine II - The Canadian government recruits Wolverine and makes him the leader of the The Flight who have to fight in an emergency mission when Canada falls under supreme threat. Afterwards, Wolverine is finally given the secret mission and leaves.

4) Storm - Storm is goddess of a tribe in the Serengeti. She meets Professor Xavier like in the comics but the outcome is very different than the comic books. Storm's tribe falls under threat whenever Selene wants to conquer it for Nova Roma. Overcoming the threat, Storm also realizes her greater responsibility and leaves the Serengeti.

5) Cyclops - This movie follows Cyclops as he recruits members Colossus, Banshee, and Sunspot to help him save teammates on Krakoa. Thunderbird, a young student, also accompanies the team.

6) First X Men movie - Cyclops and his team arrive in Krakoa to rescue his team. Upon arriving, they meet Nightcrawler, Wolverine, and Storm who have all arrived on their own accord with different motives. They work together to solve the mystery of Krakoa.
    Last edited by Sdawg; 11-10-2020 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    I came up with my own introduction that would span five movies. The sixth movie would be the first X Men movie. I could go into more detail but here is what I came up with briefly.

1) Wolverine - Wolverine is mentioned first due to his interaction with Captain America back in the day during World War II. The Canadian government want to use him for a particular mission and basically track him while he is on a mercenary mission in Japan.

2) Nightcrawler - This story talks about the fall of Nightcrawler from celebrity to infamy in Germany as once admired for his unique talents, a revenge plot driven by his father Azazel against his mother Mystique makes Nightcrawler the prime suspect for multiple murders. After redeeming his name Nightcrawler oddly leaves Germany.

3) Wolverine II - The Canadian government recruits Wolverine and makes him the leader of the The Flight who have to fight in an emergency mission when Canada falls under supreme threat. Afterwards, Wolverine is finally given the secret mission and leaves.

4) Storm - Storm is goddess of a tribe in the Serengeti. She meets Professor Xavier like in the comics but the outcome is very different than the comic books. Storm's tribe falls under threat whenever Selene wants to conquer it for Nova Roma. Overcoming the threat, Storm also realizes her greater responsibility and leaves the Serengeti.

5) Cyclops - This movie follows Cyclops as he recruits members Colossus, Banshee, and Sunspot to help him save teammates on Krakoa. Thunderbird, a young student, also accompanies the team.

6) First X Men movie - Cyclops and his team arrive in Krakoa to rescue his team. Upon arriving, they meet Nightcrawler, Wolverine, and Storm who have all arrived on their own accord with different motives. They work together to solve the mystery of Krakoa.
    Solid intro I like it.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Solid intro I like it.
    I do too. Would work great as a Disney+ series honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I do too. Would work great as a Disney+ series honestly.
    Definitely follows the MCU formula.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.