Page 341 of 341 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 5110

If it's true that it's supposed to be A-list creators, then Snyder and Ewing are the most likely candidates, I think. Could be Aaron too, but I don't want him anywhere near WW.

Goody...Diana losing her powers in Absolute Power gives an excuse for her to wear hideous armor and wield a generic sword and shield.

Sure can't wait to see how horribly Waid writes her for this waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrac View Post
    the man doesnt grow tired of doing 2921 Batman titles, surely he'd believe himself ready to go for 2922 or 2939 for the matter. I just can't see Absolute DC as nothing but another excuse to saturate the market with exclusively batman titles, seeing how Black Label and Elseworlds are already turning into that.

Well, that's MUCH better, but where did you find this rumour? Wouldn't say No to an Inmortal Wonder Woman run
    Reddit, but nothing I’d take as Gospel just yet. It’s merely whispers. My guess though is it will be Snyder on Superman, Ewing on WW, and Aaron on Batman. Lemire also teased some Flash on his Instagram so I think he’ll do that book.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    Goody...Diana losing her powers in Absolute Power gives an excuse for her to wear hideous armor and wield a generic sword and shield.

Yeah I liked Mora on Klaus but I've never gotten what makes people go gaga over him. At least the JLD's back, eh?

Though Zatanna is in the Superman book.
    Last edited by Gaius; Yesterday at 10:34 AM.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Is that a V on her chest?

And writers like to forget the magical items she has at her disposal should she lose her powers.

Plus....its just so generic.

This looks 10X better than the David Finch suit. Aesthetically I think it's fine, not exciting, but fine for what's probably a one-time alt suit and something that's probably makeshift.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Is that a V on her chest?

And writers like to forget the magical items she has at her disposal should she lose her powers.

Plus....its just so generic.
    It doesn't look like she has the lasso.

Not referring to this forum, but the amount of fans who want the classic suit back would be funny were it not so terrifying.

Incredible Member

Why terrifying? The classic suit is classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Not referring to this forum, but the amount of fans who want the classic suit back would be funny were it not so terrifying.
    The intersection between all the classic costume fans and people who dont know its only from 1982 (boots) making not classic and not her longest running suit is also terrifying
    Last edited by Garrac; Today at 01:28 AM.

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Yeah I liked Mora on Klaus but I've never gotten what makes people go gaga over him. At least the JLD's back, eh?

Though Zatanna is in the Superman book.
    Just in time for the release of the JLD Rebirth Omni.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog