Page 13 of 344 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

The sword and shield being a part of versions that did not even have them in standard set. Sigh.

Retired

Y'know if it wasn't for those big giant ugly heads on the figures, these would be decent action figures. Shame about the heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Y'know if it wasn't for those big giant ugly heads on the figures, these would be decent action figures. Shame about the heads.
    I love their costume accuracy, down to the gloves on the biker outfit and small details like the lavender eye shadow on Diana Prince. They're adorable but if I got one I'd have to get them all and I don't collect statues, dolls or figurines.
    Last edited by Koriand'r; 02-09-2021 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Ngl, this is actually the first time I've been interested in getting Pop figures.

Unsurprisingly, McFarlane does have a DM Wonder Woman on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Ngl, this is actually the first time I've been interested in getting Pop figures.

Unsurprisingly, McFarlane does have a DM Wonder Woman on the way.

Is she standing on a corpse?

Incredible Member

I remember quite a few people here being upset that Aquaman was getting an animated show before Diana. Now that we've seen the art style, this looks like an ironically WW84 be careful what you wish for situation. People do not seem happy with the art style, and I'm happy this direction is one that's skipped Wonder Woman.

The series could be a huge success, but if they do a Wonder Woman series, I hope they go for a more serious tone/art style.

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    I remember quite a few people here being upset that Aquaman was getting an animated show before Diana. Now that we've seen the art style, this looks like an ironically WW84 be careful what you wish for situation. People do not seem happy with the art style, and I'm happy this direction is one that's skipped Wonder Woman.

The series could be a huge success, but if they do a Wonder Woman series, I hope they go for a more serious tone/art style.
    This was my first thought as well when I saw the stills for the Aquaman show and I'm usually one of those people who rolls his eyes when he sees people complaining about Calarts style.

Though it seems at the moment, the only straightforward superhero animation for DC is Young Justice and the animated movies.

Incredible Member

I know this isn't what anyone here was hoping for, but Wonder Woman will be a playable character in the DC Superhero Girls video game for the Switch. I'm not sure who the villains will be for the game, but you can see Giganta in the background and both Ares and Cheetah have been major villains in the animated series/web series.

Do you guys think we will ever sen reformed Island again? I know someone said they wanted to see Reform Island be in another dimension that's mostly

I mean, how would you revamp a brainwashing prison?

Regular prison but with strong focus on rehabilitation?

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Regular prison but with strong focus on rehabilitation?
    I recalled it showed up , was referenced, a few times in Jimenez's and Simone's runs as a prison for some of Diana's myth-related villains like Circe and Ares' kids that leaves them de-powered while there.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I mean, how would you revamp a brainwashing prison?
    You can't. Some things are just best left alone.