Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
I figure she appears midway through the story to tell the Squad what happened to the League and maybe give them some critical clue to defeating Brainiac or, more likely, tell them where to find Batman and he'll have the key to saving the day.
Then Superman will bust in, and Diana will sacrifice herself fighting him so the Squad can escape.

She'll lose of course, because as we all know, whenever there's an "evil Superman" story, one of two things will happen to Diana:
a) she'll be just as evil and for less reason
b) she gets crushed by him with ease

So we might get a one-two punch of Wonder Woman getting her ass kicked by Superman before she gets her ass kicked as a boss for the Squad. Fantastic.

They could've just made a Suicide Squad game. But nooooo...we need to flog the "evil Superman" horse some more and drag the rest of the Justice League down, too.

Just once, as tired as we all are of it, I would like to see an "evil Supes" story that ends with Wonder Woman saying: "Yeah, my Lasso saw right through that, and between me, Shazam, Martian Manhunter, and about a dozen other guys, we handled that pretty quick."
I bet what yiu say will happen. DC always loves to find ways to show WW being a helpless ant next to superman.