Page 345 of 345 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345
Results 5,161 to 5,163 of 5163

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is this his own experience with the mythos?

Also that one Amazon next to Hippolyta seems very underdressed .
    I was gonna say the same thing: even though Jimenez is of Mexican descent, he is still an American-born man whose upbringing in America leaned towards the privilege afforded to a white man in a large urban center (he has addessed this himself https://www.cbr.com/the-color-barrie...being-diverse/). However, the kid in the illustration seems to be an artist-in-the-making (look at all the papers and crayons[?] on the floor, and seems to be living in a place where it's common to have cinder blocks holding up a table on which a TV set sits. Cinder blocks are very normal materials to build homes in Latin America and the Caribbean, so I assume that the kid in the drawing is maybe Hispanic and inspired by Jimenez himself.

Why you assume? I mean, literally it say this:

...an unmissable autobiographical story written by industry legend Phil Jimenez about the fantastical worlds that shaped him, brought to life by Giulio Macaione and Frank Cvetkovic;...

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    I always enjoy looking at the side by side of their two costumes. It's like they ran out of money in the middle of designing Drusilla's.
    LOL!

Ran out of money AND ideas.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!