Page 264 of 346 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 5178

Tangentially connected to Wonder Woman but Greg Rucka has written the story and screenplay for Heart of Stone, Gal Gadot's upcoming Netflix movie.

I guess this is the closest we'll get to a Wonder Woman movie written by him.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Tangentially connected to Wonder Woman but Greg Rucka has written the story and screenplay for Heart of Stone, Gal Gadot's upcoming Netflix movie.

Well, at least the script should be on point!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, at least the script should be on point!
    I'm not so sure, Greg recently talked at length about the process of writing for film during an interview on the Mimi Chan podcast, including how having your name on the thing doesn't make it clear just how many other people will change what you've written after you hand it in. It felt verrrrry much like he was distancing himself from it a little bit, or a least setting expectations that what's in the film won't exactly be what he wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

The action and visuals look insane. Hopefully the script is solid.

Astonishing Member
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Trailer or fucking nothing

OMG, when I saw this trending on Twitter I thought it was more CBM BS concocted by Twitter. But h shit. it is right there in the video. Gadot herself says that "From what [she's"] heard from James [Gunn] and from Peter [Safran] is that [they're] gonna develop a ‘Wonder Woman 3’ together.” https://comicbook.com/movies/news/ga...fran-dc-films/

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Is she starring in it though? Developing and starring aren't always the same thing.

I like Gal. I wanted WW3 but i don't want her as WW in a new universe as id rather start fresh for 98% of the characters (100% ideally)

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Is she starring in it though? Developing and starring aren't always the same thing.

I like Gal. I wanted WW3 but i don't want her as WW in a new universe as id rather start fresh for 98% of the characters (100% ideally)
    That's what I thought. It could mean that she will literally help develop the film in some sort of exec producer capacity or whatever, although that would be odd if you are going to call it "Wonder Woman 3" without her starring in it. I mean, why not say, "we are gonna develop a new WW film"? Saying "WW3" seems to imply that it is a continuation of Gadot's Diana journey. In any case, I would be ecstatic if Gal were to star in another WW film; her sweet-souled charm and screen warmth is what made me (and general audiences) fall in love with the DCEU Wonder Woman.

I don’t want any more DCEU Wonder Woman. Daddy Zeus, dead gods and supporting cast, crappy Cheetah...There's just way too much baggage there.

Bringing back Gal Gadot would be the fan-friendly move. I'm really more interested in what's the direction of the character, though.

I'm at least morbidly curious to see how they approach this.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm at least morbidly curious to see how they approach this.
    Same here. More than that, actually, since I am a huge fan of Gadot's Wonder Woman. I just hope that whatever happens, they work overtime to ensure that the script is solid and the execution is solid as well. Regardless of who plays Diana, I want the next WW film to be good, well-made, and a big fat hit with critics and audiences, just like her first movie was.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth View Post
    That's what I thought. It could mean that she will literally help develop the film in some sort of exec producer capacity or whatever, although that would be odd if you are going to call it "Wonder Woman 3" without her starring in it. I mean, why not say, "we are gonna develop a new WW film"? Saying "WW3" seems to imply that it is a continuation of Gadot's Diana journey. In any case, I would be ecstatic if Gal were to star in another WW film; her sweet-souled charm and screen warmth is what made me (and general audiences) fall in love with the DCEU Wonder Woman.
    My gut feeling is that it's simply to close her trilogy. An "Elseworlds" like Patterson's Batman films or the Joker films. I don't for a second believe Gadot will be the DCU Wonder Woman. I hope she can finish her trilogy and then move on.