Page 42 of 346 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gitagon View Post
    Superman and Batman are not in the center, Harley and the blank red board are at the center. Unless you are not counting the other 4 characters on the other side.

And if you are only looking at the DC side, then only Batman is at the center while Wonder Woman and Superman are in the same position with Harley and Aquaman being last.
    Uhhhmmm I was talking about how they're facing in their individual pictures, but thank you for overanalyzing the entire billboard for us.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

It always annoys me that DC ensures that there is a Bat or Super representation in this big specials yet in Infinite Frontier, there is no Wonder representation on this new team.

Where was the Superman representation?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Where was the Superman representation?
    President Superman is literally...Supermans representation and leads the team.

You didn't specify what you were talking about. I thought you meant the Asian Festival and the Pride Special.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    You didn't specify what you were talking about. I thought you meant the Asian Festival and the Pride Special.
    Infinite Frontier is literally the title of Infinite Frontier #1 lol but i'' give in that there are a lot of IF specials.

It's also the new branding for this era. And Infinite Frontier isn't a special, it's a limited series.

Anyway I agree that Justice Incarnate should have a WW character. Who do you think should be there?

Incredible Member Amazon Swordsman's Avatar

Random question, what exactly did Diana do to be dismissed from Olympus after becoming the goddess of truth??

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon Swordsman View Post
    Random question, what exactly did Diana do to be dismissed from Olympus after becoming the goddess of truth??
    They told her she couldn't do anything to interfere in the world of man as Goddess of Truth except to answer specific prayers made to her, but she kept meddling anyway. However it's not like there was an Olympic newsletter or something sent out to let worshippers know there was a new member of the pantheon so no one knew to pray to her.
    Last edited by Koriand'r; 06-27-2021 at 01:38 PM.

Because of that the gods gave her the choice between being an immortal goddess or a human with powers, we all know that she chose.
    That was the first thing Eric Luke did as soon as he started his run.

Incredible Member Amazon Swordsman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    They told her she couldn't do anything to interfere in the world of man as Goddess of Truth except to answer specific prayers made to her, but she kept meddling anyway. However it's not like there was an Olympic newsletter or something sent out to let worshippers know there was a new member of the pantheon so no one knew to pray to her.
    That’s pretty interesting, and it’s something that doesn’t seem to be referenced much. I’d like it to be revisited in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon Swordsman View Post
    That’s pretty interesting, and it’s something that doesn’t seem to be referenced much. I’d like it to be revisited in some way.
    Bryne’s WW run isn’t mentioned much in general. I think the Goddess of Truth moment is the only part activity referenced.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Bryne’s WW run isn’t mentioned much in general. I think the Goddess of Truth moment is the only part activity referenced.
    Well Byrne did give us a new Wonder Girl in Cassie, a new Golden Age Wonder Woman in Hippolyta, the discarded mirror twin origin for Donna and a new invisible jet. He also merged the Greek gods with their Roman counterparts and that's part of Cloonan and Conrad's current storyline.

He worked hard to include various members of the Wonder Woman Family and that hasn't been done to his extent since Jimenez. In hindsight his run was pretty good in the grand scheme of things.

Well Byrne did give us a new Wonder Girl in Cassie, a new Golden Age Wonder Woman in Hippolyta, the discarded mirror twin origin for Donna and a new invisible jet. He also merged the Greek gods with their Roman counterparts and that's part of Cloonan and Conrad's current storyline.

He worked hard to include various members of the Wonder Woman Family and that hasn't been done to his extent since Jimenez. In hindsight his run was pretty good in the grand scheme of things.
    We got a golden age wonder woman which demoted Diana to a legacy character.

I forgot Cassie showed up in his run.