Page 91 of 336 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 5030
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

HBO Max has a french documentary on female superheros that interviews fans/artists/writers.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

I always want more of these 2 together

So

spoilers:
    looks like according to a leaked panel, Taylor hooks up Diana with Kara/Supergirl in DKoS #2.
    end of spoilers.

spoilers:
    Ugh. I'll wait for context before making a judgment, but I just know however awfully Taylor writes Diana for the rest of this series, he's going to use this to pat himself on the back for years.
    "Look! I made Diana a lesbian/bisexual in an actual comic!"

It's like how he always busts out that small dream sequence or whatever he wrote in Injustice where Diana is working for the UN (and married to Batman) as "proof" he actually really loves Wonder Woman and totally gets her.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    spoilers:
    Ugh. I'll wait for context before making a judgment, but I just know however awfully Taylor writes Diana for the rest of this series, he's going to use this to pat himself on the back for years.
    "Look! I made Diana a lesbian/bisexual in an actual comic!"

It's like how he always busts out that small dream sequence or whatever he wrote in Injustice where Diana is working for the UN (and married to Batman) as "proof" he actually really loves Wonder Woman and totally gets her.
    end of spoilers
    lol. yeah. He spams that Injustice moment any chance he gets, interesting how "true Wonder Woman" still involves her porking one of the Trinity members in his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    So

spoilers:
    looks like according to a leaked panel, Taylor hooks up Diana with Kara/Supergirl in DKoS #2.
    end of spoilers.
    spoilers:
    …My immediate reaction is “ew” because I always see Kara as a teenager and Diana as a woman way to old to be kissing someone who’s 16… But I guess he made Clark 18 (or something) so I guess Diana is around that age too?
    end of spoilers
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    spoilers:
    …My immediate reaction is “ew” because I always see Kara as a teenager and Diana as a woman way to old to be kissing someone who’s 16… But I guess he made Clark 18 (or something) so I guess Diana is around that age too?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Some have apparently jumped on this has him making it a pedophilic relationship but apparently the character designs for Bruce, Diana, and Clark all call them "Young X" so yeah, she's probably the same age as Kara or Clark.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Some have apparently jumped on this has him making it a pedophilic relationship but apparently the character designs for Bruce, Diana, and Clark all call them "Young X" so yeah, she's probably the same age as Kara or Clark.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It's like saying Clark Kent is dating Cassie Sandsmark. Even if they are the same age it's weird. Why couldn't he just make it Powergirl instead of Supergirl. *facepalm*
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    It's like saying Clark Kent is dating Cassie Sandsmark. Even if they are the same age it's weird. Why couldn't he just make it Powergirl instead of Supergirl. *facepalm*
    end of spoilers
    Because spoilers:
    "Wonder Woman Kisses Supergirl" trends faster on Twitter and is easier for clickbait titles probably lol
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Gaius; 12-05-2021 at 07:16 PM.

Because spoilers:
    : "Wonder Woman Kisses Supergirl" trends faster on Twitter and is easier for clickbait titles probably lol
    end of spoilers
    Lol.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I hate that this is a very cool premise for an elseworld mini series, but Tom Taylor is the one writing it.

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    It’s not like anyone had a problem in DC Bombshells when Lois dated Supergirl. Since this is an elseworlds too, it would be the same when it comes to changing ages of characters.
    I don’t see any controversy.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Well he did make Damian and Cassie hook up in DCeased so this isn’t the first time he’s gone cross Gen lol.

spoilers:
    But I expect Kara is Kal’s sister in this Elseworld and probably only a year younger than him, so there wouldn’t be much of an age gap
    end of spoilers
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    It’s not like anyone had a problem in DC Bombshells when Lois dated Supergirl. Since this is an elseworlds too, it would be the same when it comes to changing ages of characters.
    I don’t see any controversy.
    The only thing controversial here should be DC letting Tom Taylor write Wonder Woman again.