Page 170 of 346 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 5178

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Since I can see that "Invisible Jet", I wonder if the Jet is going to stay that gray color....or be clear in the final production?
    Clear, or some color that simulates being clear, since that's just a resin model.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Clear, or some color that simulates being clear, since that's just a resin model.
    Oh good. Thanks.

That gray was not appealing to me at all!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Stephanie Williams teased a Colonel Future holiday story featuring Superman and Wonder Woman. Colonel Future is a little-known DC character who can see the future but is “really bad at interpreting it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    And it's not a good one, it looks too cute, like a WW Christmas ornament or Happy Meal toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    And it's not a good one, it looks too cute, like a WW Christmas ornament or Happy Meal toy.
    It's a toy for kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    It's a toy for kids.
    Based around a toy line from the 70s/80s too.

I like the invisible jet, but I'd want it to look cool, syfy jet/spaceship like. But it also needs to be reserved for multi-people/multi-cargo travel mostly for space. I don't want even more scans of Diana coming in on a plane knowing dang well she can fly and fly fast. I feel like there needs a very delicate balance between Diana using a jet and being able to fly. Like, an editor would need to be strong on that, say 'No, don't use the jet here, I don't care, she can fly, let her fly.'

Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    It's a toy for kids.
    Be that as it may, it doesn't match the action figure. If it did it would look more like this...

images (84).jpg

Also, this was original concept art for an Invisible Jet for the original Kenner line . A toy like proportion is not unexpected.
    x4X3lCU.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Since I can see that "Invisible Jet", I wonder if the Jet is going to stay that gray color....or be clear in the final production?
    Those are just 3d renderings for the tooling. I'm sure it would be clear, much like the Batmobile won't be solid, undeco'd grey.

Quote Originally Posted by wonder39 View Post
    Also, this was original concept art for an Invisible Jet for the original Kenner line . A toy like proportion is not unexpected.
    x4X3lCU.jpg
    FeZoGDxWIAElywY 2.jpg

That's not the same jet, it's not the proportions it's the design. It's shorter, cuter and the logo on the nose isn't helping.

Quote Originally Posted by wonder39 View Post
    Those are just 3d renderings for the tooling. I'm sure it would be clear, much like the Batmobile won't be solid, undeco'd grey.
    Thanks. That gray turned me off.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

FeZoGDxWIAElywY 2.jpg

That's not the same jet, it's not the proportions it's the design. It's shorter, cuter and the logo on the nose isn't helping.
    Yeah, I know what you mean!

Oh I have seen that in the NYCC there was a lot of news regarding the Batfamily and Superfamily for the year 2023 (yes, including in the family their representatives of the JL China)
    I already said it once and I say it again, we need the Wonderfamily united and being companions of Diana.
    I know that this last year there has been an effort to do this, Nubia was a great success, at least in quality, the failed Trial of the Amazons has generated a new status quo, but I feel that time is passing and we are not yet seeing the fruits of it.
    By this I mean seeing Diana on adventures alongside Donna (Troia or under a new name at least!), Wonder Cassie, Artemis, Wonder Yara, Peng Deilan, Nubia, Fury Lyta Trevor, Godess Hippolyta, etc.
    It makes me very envious that the readers of Batman and Superman have to talk and speculate and we continue in the same hyperbole as always.
    I cross my fingers for news about the future of Diana and her family in the comics.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    Oh I have seen that in the NYCC there was a lot of news regarding the Batfamily and Superfamily for the year 2023 (yes, including in the family their representatives of the JL China)
    I already said it once and I say it again, we need the Wonderfamily united and being companions of Diana.
    I know that this last year there has been an effort to do this, Nubia was a great success, at least in quality, the failed Trial of the Amazons has generated a new status quo, but I feel that time is passing and we are not yet seeing the fruits of it.
    By this I mean seeing Diana on adventures alongside Donna (Troia or under a new name at least!), Wonder Cassie, Artemis, Wonder Yara, Peng Deilan, Nubia, Fury Lyta Trevor, Godess Hippolyta, etc.
    It makes me very envious that the readers of Batman and Superman have to talk and speculate and we continue in the same hyperbole as always.
    I cross my fingers for news about the future of Diana and her family in the comics.
    I agree. Its weird that we got so much news for those two but nothing for Diana, even if she just had a good year...gotta keep that momentum! Especially if we have a semi magical event that only includes Yara from the WW "fam". Especially reading pre-52 comics again, the Wonder fam was fairly close and intertwined with one another on the semi regular. Now everyone is on their own adventures and it feels more forced than natural.