Page 223 of 346 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 5178

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Yeah, multiple changes. Not a single change that has little to no impact and comes after several other changes have been made.

You're bashing Diana's physical appearance in this game because of numerous other past alterations that were far more controversial and for much better reasons.
    Either you can't hear yourself or you can't hear me.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Either you can't hear yourself or you can't hear me.
    Well, we're communicating through writing so it would be weird if I could hear you.

Well, we're communicating through writing so it would be weird if I could hear you.
    Okay see, in your mythic quest to have the last word you're not making any sense. I suggest you regroup, rethink and relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Okay see, in your mythic quest to have the last word you're not making any sense. I suggest you regroup, rethink and relax.
    I'd suggest following your own advice. Particularly the "relax" part. Anyway, I've said my piece and am done with conversation.

I'd suggest following your own advice. Particularly the "relax" part. Anyway, I've said my piece and am done with conversation.
    You didn't "say" anything, but okay, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    In fairness to Steve, I believe he was meant to be influenced by the death of Aphrodite and love as a whole.

Still not a great story, execution wise, though
    Yeah, here I guess we can return to the "this run didn't get favored by the artists" because the drawing doesnt reflect how the death of Afrodita is afecting everyone. It's just another tuesday with Trevor acting weird again, depending on a writing that isnt also doing a lot of effort to express it.

Other idea weirdly executed as example: Cheetah tells us her plan was to kill Afrodita all along, but the art and writing really make an effort to express the killing was the fruit of great improvisation.

... um, now I wonder if Cloonrad are going to bring that up, having a great arc about fighting the gods with Cheetah around there...

Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

I saw a storyboard animation for the lightning riding scene in WW84 and it’s a thousand times better than what we ended up with. Wonder Woman lassos the lightening and propels herself into the Earth’s orbit, and as she flies around the globe with her glowing, golden lariat, people look up and see a shooting star streaking across the night sky. I love that so much

Quote Originally Posted by VonHammersmark View Post
    I saw a storyboard animation for the lightning riding scene in WW84 and it’s a thousand times better than what we ended up with. Wonder Woman lassos the lightening and propels herself into the Earth’s orbit, and as she flies around the globe with her glowing, golden lariat, people look up and see a shooting star streaking across the night sky. I love that so much
    Wow. That sounds super cool!!!

Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth View Post
    Wow. That sounds super cool!!!

Here's the video in case you're interested

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by HotBoy View Post
    It breaks my heart that fans of Wonder Woman--a character whose express purpose is to help end things like xenophobia and sexist beauty standards and racism, etc.--could hold these sorts of perspectives and deny/not see the irony/hypocrisy/contradiction.

Have mercy.
    My point exactly.

Consider that one poster who claimed that Greek women with fair skin and blue eyes aren't "real Greek women." Or that poster who claimed that Diana being depicted as blue-eyed and white skinned made her a "Barbie."

The hypocrisy here is in how Caucasians (or at least people with a lighter skin tone) are being belittled and put down.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hareluyafan1 View Post
    My point exactly.

Consider that one poster who claimed that Greek women with fair skin and blue eyes aren't "real Greek women." Or that poster who claimed that Diana being depicted as blue-eyed and white skinned made her a "Barbie."

The hypocrisy here is in how Caucasians (or at least people with a lighter skin tone) are being belittled and put down.
    That's not what was being said. People expressed a liking of her authentically looking like other types of white women from the region, because these characters can have varied looks. And criticized Barbie proportions being accepted because all that matters is she's a certain type of white, nothing else.

That transitioned to gatekeeping and accusations of virtue signaling because....idk, the culture war crap is out of control or something

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    That's not what was being said. People expressed a liking of her authentically looking like other types of white women from the region, because these characters can have varied looks. And criticized Barbie proportions being accepted because all that matters is she's a certain type of white, nothing else.

That transitioned to gatekeeping and accusations of virtue signaling because....idk, the culture war crap is out of control or something
    The real problem is people trying to pass off the video game model as "Greek" when she really looks Guatemalan. lol

They're a beautiful people but Diana doesn't look like them.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Now that would've been epic. Also would've been better with a stronger villain.

Mighty Member

Wow, that not even 1 full minute concept animation is far more impressive than the entire 145 minutes of Wonder Woman 1984.

Spectacular Member

Wow that was wondrous outwardly! I love seeing her super speed flight