Page 102 of 341 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 5110

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Yeah, apparently the reasoning being they thought once they get their dream book they'll peace out to Marvel or the indies.

Hers was apparently a Captain Marvel book but I imagine Johns probably had something to do with that also since he had that character in his death grip. Think that's why Waid never did anything with a Superman ongoing.
    That’s what Brubaker did lol. Johns probably blocked Gail on Billy & co. but Didio was the one who blocked Waid on Supes. Waid also got blocked because of the Superman 2000 pitch that caused him, Morrison, Millar, and Peyer to get banned from ever touching the Superbooks by Carlin (which only went away when Carlin left and Didio asked Morrison to write Action).
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

So what Nicknames does Diana have? Steve Trevor obviously calls her Angel. I think Etta Candy and Artemis should have something for her, but I don't recall any.

Doctor Psycho probably has a nickname for her too, but I doubt it would be something we can type here.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    So what Nicknames does Diana have? Steve Trevor obviously calls her Angel. I think Etta Candy and Artemis should have something for her, but I don't recall any.
    Artemis usually refers to her as "little sister." It's meant to be teasing, because Diana is often older than her regardless of continuity.

Artemis also calls her "Princess" with probably an implied sarcastic tone.

Ares called her "Princess-once-Goddess" in Rucka's first run.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

Doctor Psycho probably has a nickname for her too, but I doubt it would be something we can type here.
    I recall Etta calling her both 'Di' and 'Wondy' her idea of nicknames is just taking the first bit of a name and chopping off the rest

Extraordinary Member

This is out this week I believe:

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    This is out this week I believe:

Is there a price listed?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Is there a price listed?
    $99.99.

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/b...-bob-kanigher/

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    DC vs Vampires: The Lasso of Truth not being helpful at all? I wish I could be shock...or feel anything...

I'm not even angry, just...(is it disappointed?) Yeah, it's disappointed. I'm disappointed.

Numb?

10char

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Numb?

10char
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Speaking of lousy Elseworlds...apparently, judging from spoilers, the Supergirl of Dark Knights of Steel is a full-on, bloodthirsty psychopath.

Boy, first Injustice and now this...Taylor's Wonder Woman definitely has a type.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    Speaking of lousy Elseworlds...apparently, judging from spoilers, the Supergirl of Dark Knights of Steel is a full-on, bloodthirsty psychopath.

Boy, first Injustice and now this...Taylor's Wonder Woman definitely has a type.
    It’s odd. So far just about everyone in the series has been written as pretty much written as a jackass except for oddly Diana and the Amazons, so far at least. She’s last seen in the issue going off to find Supergirl and hopes to stop the war.

It’s still Taylor so I expect something awful and/or dumb re: Diana to happen (probably some dumb “girl power” moment with Harley).

The Black Lightning in this story is a complete idiot in this story though.

Looks like this should be out sometime this year

https://twitter.com/SylvainRunberg/s...84314850234373

It has the same logo that the mainline comic uses. Could that mean that it's in continuity?

(Not that it matters, it's just surprising)

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Ha ha, Memories. I was thinking 'Comfortably Numb' but this works even better.