Page 119 of 346 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 5178
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I'm probably in the minority, but Jason should be more involved with the Wonder family. He doesn't have to be around constantly and his introduction wasn't handled the best, but he is Diana's brother
    She has enough siblings...she dont need a brother from her mothers side.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    ....i guess he doesn't think much about any of thr big 3. Batman gets blown up. Asking is fine but acting as if its a big betrayl to the character that everyone should hate since it wasn't answered then and there are two different things.
    Her hooking up with Steppenwolf and having a daughter isn't a big question to be answered? And, the fact that she has a daughter with SW as a father is a betrayal to the character in my opinion. But....if you like that, then I will have to agree to disagree. But that is a major plot point left unresolved!

By the way, how many daughters in recent years has Diana had? I would think that in whatever continuity that her having one should be a pretty major plotline. And yes, I would like to know the how and why this would have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    Her hooking up with Steppenwolf and having a daughter isn't a big question to be answered? And, the fact that she has a daughter with SW as a father is a betrayal to the character in my opinion. But....if you like that, then I will have to agree to disagree. But that is a major plot point left unresolved!

By the way, how many daughters in recent years has Diana had? I would think that in whatever continuity that her having one should be a pretty major plotline. And yes, I would like to know the how and why this would have happened.
    I didn't say it isn't a big question to be answered but that it doesn't need to be automatically answered at first sight of Fury. It's like Dawn in S5 of Buffy. Took us half a season to find out her origins.

I didn't say it isn't a big question to be answered but that it doesn't need to be automatically answered at first sight of Fury. It's like Dawn in S5 of Buffy. Took us half a season to find out her origins.
    If Earth2 isn't being published anymore, I am afraid we will not see a season 5 version of it in order to see how this hookup happened, or how he stole her baby/daughter to raise by his lonesome.

Besides, just doing a google search for WW + SW + daughter led me to some sites with comments the same as mine, so I know that it is just not me with these complaints/questions.

Alot of the people are asking if Fury was a clone, did SW rape WW or something to that effect. Not many of them, if any, thought that Diana + SW was a voluntary hookup.

If Earth2 isn't being published anymore, I am afraid we will not see a season 5 version of it in order to see how this hookup happened, or how he stole her baby/daughter to raise by his lonesome.

Besides, just doing a google search for WW + SW + daughter led me to some sites with comments the same as mine, so I know that it is just not me with these complaints/questions.

Alot of the people are asking if Fury was a clone, did SW rape WW or something to that effect. Not many of them, if any, thought that Diana + SW was a voluntary hookup.
    Thats to be expected. DC did what DC did best and we're left with questions to a story that is probably retconned at this point anyway.

We know she isn't her clone since Di stated it was her daughter.

Thats to be expected. DC did what DC did best and we're left with questions to a story that is probably retconned at this point anyway.

We know she isn't her clone since Di stated it was her daughter.
    When did she say this? She died before we could even hear her thoughts let alone that she even had a child.

When did she say this? She died before we could even hear her thoughts let alone that she even had a child.
    Its in one of the many issues of the E2 series

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I'm probably in the minority, but Jason should be more involved with the Wonder family. He doesn't have to be around constantly and his introduction wasn't handled the best, but he is Diana's brother
    That makes sense to me.

Catwoman, Batgirl, Mary Marvel, Supergirl, Steel, Huntress, Mon-El, Golden Guardian typically show up, for team-ups and high-stakes stories. None of the superhero siblings or lieutenants are around, all of the time. So, why can't Prince Jason drop by, to help the other Wonders, once in a while, as the other friend-heroes do, ..before returning to his duties, imprisoning the Dark Gods, in their dimension? I don't see any reason why he should be excluded from happenings, in the Wonderverse.

While I would like to see Jason, maybe, a brown or red-haired, reintroduced, ..I like to think that Siguror (Siggy) is going to fill that too long-empty male Wonder role, going forward. I can think of SEVEN REASONS why Siggy will succeed, ..where Hunter Prince, Prince Jason, Orion, Lennox, Warkiller, Rama, Champion and Hercules have failed, so miserably, as male Wonders:

1) Siggy has cool, superhuman powers, ..like Wonder Woman's!

2) Siggy has a cool, colorful, potentially iconic costume.

3) Siggy is narratively compatible (a good fit), with the main supporting characters - Etta, Col. Steve and the Queen.

4) Siggy, unlike Hunter Prince, Prince Jason, Warkiller and Champion, ..is NOT too much.

5) Siggy is NOT a ranking 'Wonder', by origin, ..but is an independent adventurer and follows Wonder Woman's lead, by choice.

6) Siggy is a good representation of males and (like Steel and Batwoman) easy to identify with.

7) Siggy is actually a FUN character! [Wha-auut? Fun...in comics?]

I think there are guys, who read the comic, but don't easily identify with Hercules, Warkiller or Prince Jason - I don't. Do you?

We don't want to see superhuman males take over the comic, either. I think we just want a traditionally masculine, male, Wonder family member, we can power-fantasy and identify with, ..as ladies do, with Wonder Girl, Batgirl or Supergirl, in the other comics. We want the same stupid thing! It's a big Wonderverse, and there's no reason for Jason, Siggy, Hercules, Mister Genie or the Golden Age Wonder Boy to be left behind or left out.

Or a Roman cousin, Virbius Rex Nemorensis... https://wondabunga.blogspot.com/2021...oman-have.html

We should welcome this! Thank you for posting this, King.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 04-12-2022 at 03:46 PM. Reason: graphics
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Seems like the Wonder Woman 3 hype train might be closer to us than what we thought. Jeff Conway is an Emmy-nominated TV host and Forbes Magazine Senior Contributor. Rumor has it that this upcoming interview will confirm some of the stuff that many of us hoped for the second sequel (Circe as villain, Nubia introduced) and something that was speculated by others (Cheetah returning). In any case, I don't think this somewhat high-profile interview will NOT touch on Wonder Woman 3. What else is there to promote right at this moment for both Gal and Patty?
    https://twitter.com/jeffconway/statu...20463158292481
    "I happily woke up early for a 6am call with the very kind @GalGadot and she surprised me by having Wonder Woman trilogy writer/director
    @PattyJenks beside her! What a WONDER-ful call. Our fun @Forbes conversation publishes next week Tuesday with some very exciting news from Gal!"

WW3.jpg
    Last edited by HestiasHearth; 04-13-2022 at 12:21 AM.

Color me skeptical that we will actually see Nubia in the movies, but im quite hyped all the same

DC Comics Writers Had Rewrites Over The Death Of The Justice League
    One of the notable aspects of Justice League #75, featuring the death of the Justice League, was that it was meant to be set in the near future so that individual Justice League character books could continue with a) the lead character still alive and b) everyone else not having to react to the news that the Justice League were dead.

However, I'm told that this could only go so far. Gossip coming out of Fan Expo Philadelphia is that creative teams were informed that they were going to have to deal with their lead characters being dead after all. It came as a bit of a surprise to many who found themselves having to rewrite their comic books on the fly. Especially if their character had recently died and already been revived…

It's not the first time DC Comics has done this, during Death Metal, with 5G about to hit, creative teams were told to prepare to suddenly age their characters to fit the new timeline, at some yet-to-be-determined point. Of course, that then didn't happen. This one is…
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/dc-c...ustice-league/

Guessing Diana’s book is going to have to acknowledge this. Her dying again is so dumb.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth View Post
    Seems like the Wonder Woman 3 hype train might be closer to us than what we thought. Jeff Conway is an Emmy-nominated TV host and Forbes Magazine Senior Contributor. Rumor has it that this upcoming interview will confirm some of the stuff that many of us hoped for the second sequel (Circe as villain, Nubia introduced) and something that was speculated by others (Cheetah returning). In any case, I don't think this somewhat high-profile interview will NOT touch on Wonder Woman 3. What else is there to promote right at this moment for both Gal and Patty?
    https://twitter.com/jeffconway/statu...20463158292481
    "I happily woke up early for a 6am call with the very kind @GalGadot and she surprised me by having Wonder Woman trilogy writer/director
    @PattyJenks beside her! What a WONDER-ful call. Our fun @Forbes conversation publishes next week Tuesday with some very exciting news from Gal!"

WW3.jpg
    OH wow, I really hope this is all true!

They could've easily used Nubia at the end of 1984 instead of Lynda Carter's random cameo, but I'll be happy if she does show up. And Circe and Cheetah in the mix would be a dream come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Guessing Diana’s book is going to have to acknowledge this. Her dying again is so dumb.
    DC is just absurd at this point. They're always scrambling to make headlines and usually at the expense of WW. How many times has she died in the last 5 years?

I kind of figured this would happen as a natural course to the premise of Dark Crisis. And it's being handled in true DC fashion .

Heaven forbid other writers be allowed to write what they want rather than tie into Williamson's 90s pandering nonsense.

If this turns the book into the Yara show I'm dropping the book.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Cloonrad always seem excited when they tweet out their teases for upcoming WW plots. It's so unfair to them to do this for what will no doubt be an incredibly forgettable crossover.

We finally have a creative team who wants to do deep cuts on Diana's supporting cast and villains, so of course Diana herself can't be part of the proceedings. Typical.

If this screws up WW and Action Comics, I'm dropping DC aside from Historia and World's Finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    OH wow, I really hope this is all true!

They could've easily used Nubia at the end of 1984 instead of Lynda Carter's random cameo, but I'll be happy if she does show up. And Circe and Cheetah in the mix would be a dream come true.
    They really need to make it all women at the forefront of this and ramp up the action. Diana, Barbara, Nubia, Hippolyta, and Circe being the leads in an epic fantasy-superhero film would be amazing. Ideally Donna would have been in there too, but probably not.

A small cameo from Steve in a dream/memory/hallucination wouldn't be unwelcome, but absolutely nothing beyond that.