Page 203 of 346 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 5178

Tom Tressor was cool, he was just David to Diana's Maddie (Moonlighting reference) they had fun banter.

What Diana did to him was egregious by comparison.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...tus_of_dianas/

"I've really been enjoying your Wonder Woman run, but I just read Lazarus Planet: We Once Were Gods, and Diana's clay origin was referenced by an unread Theseus, and both the clay origin and demigod origin have been referenced in your run. I'm just wondering which origin is canon right now?"

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...tus_of_dianas/

"I've really been enjoying your Wonder Woman run, but I just read Lazarus Planet: We Once Were Gods, and Diana's clay origin was referenced by an unread Theseus, and both the clay origin and demigod origin have been referenced in your run. I'm just wondering which origin is canon right now?"
    If DC is allowing writers to use the clay origin if they feel like using it, as it appears, doesn’t that mean there currently is no canon?
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Largo161 View Post
    If DC is allowing writers to use the clay origin if they feel like using it, as it appears, doesn’t that mean there currently is no canon?
    I think it is more "you can use it but you can't CONFIRM that is the origin" like we wont see any flashbacks to Diana being sculpted from clay.

Incredible Member

Why are they so obsessed with keeping it? Azz isn't writing the book anymore or likely to return. The Gadot era is nearly over, aside from (allegedly) some cameos. And - from what I can tell - it didn't really improve anything for Wonder Woman to make her Zeus' kid.

So...why not just go back to the clay origin?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    He very much was like that in the comics.

Definitely frattish.

But I won't lie, I laughed. The timing on that last panel was great, and good for Diana for dumping him.

I agree though that Diana saying she was basically interested in him mainly because she was feeling like it was time to make babies? That's...pretty cold. I never understood that development. Did DC tell Gail to break them up, and that's what she came up with?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Why are they so obsessed with keeping it? Azz isn't writing the book anymore or likely to return. The Gadot era is nearly over, aside from (allegedly) some cameos. And - from what I can tell - it didn't really improve anything for Wonder Woman to make her Zeus' kid.

So...why not just go back to the clay origin?
    Not wanting to admit they made a mistake.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Largo161 View Post
    Absolutely. The everything is canon approach that DC has even stated years ago.

Diana and the Hero's Journey written by Grace Ellis and illustrated by Penelope Rivera Gaylord

It takes a village to raise a warrior…and the Amazons have a lot on their hands with Diana. Can she harness the power of truth and community to become the hero we know as WONDER WOMAN?

Curious and rambunctious Diana thinks she has the whole warrior thing figured out: punching, archery, sword fighting… But as the village prepares for a festival celebrating the story of Hero—the first hero in Greek mythology—Diana and her goat, Phyllis, cause such chaos that she must embark on a journey to…clean up her mess. With the help of the Amazon’s vivid yet unreliable retellings of Hero’s story, what starts out as a boring chore becomes an epic adventure as Diana learns what it truly means to be a hero.

From The New York Times bestselling co-creator of Lumberjanes, Grace Ellis, accompanied by the delightful artwork of Penelope Gaylord comes the story of a young hero who must embrace the support of her community to reach her full potential.

Seem to be getting a lot of Young/Pre-teen Diana stuff.

Another young Diana story! Looks adorable .

Who needs Jumpa when you can have a goat .

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I wondered if this was a sequel to another one that had been released a few years ago.

looks cute! Getting the very young ones into Diana.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

While the complete reboot of WW post-COIE was GREAT and AMAZING, it sucks that it forced 2 of her characters to be soft-rebooted to disinclude her in their ongoing titles. Fury getting a brand new mother and Donna getting yet another origin. WW always gets caught up in these things.

By Grace Ellis????? Truly would not expect that considering her most recent project was a (really great) graphic biography of Patricia Highsmith but sign me up. And the synopsis sounds delightful.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Yeah, and they must be doing pretty well if they keep making them so you'd think they'd fast-track an animated series...