Page 32 of 343 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Time travel.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I'm curious in Golden age Black Canary was a close friend of Diana. Do you guys think Dc should have kept that?
    Dinah and Zee's friendships with Diana > Bruce and Clark's friendships with Diana.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Dinah and Zee's friendships with Diana > Bruce and Clark's friendships with Diana.
    It's Wonder Woman. Of course female friendship is the best .

Diana was the one who first brought in Dinah as a JSA member. Underrated friendship.

Black-Canary-DC-Comics-Golden-Age-h7.jpg

I mean if we had to Modernized it. I guess and I know this is silly. What if Dinah and Diana met at Holliday College? Dinah was working a case.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 05-28-2021 at 09:24 PM.

That would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Diana was the one who first brought in Dinah as a JSA member. Underrated friendship.

Black-Canary-DC-Comics-Golden-Age-h7.jpg
    Was it explained how or where Diana knew Dinah?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Wait. Does Dinah have a job? I know in rebirth and now she seems to be a musician.

Wait. Does Dinah have a job? I know in rebirth and now she seems to be a musician.
    Wasn't she always a lawyer, even became a DA. At least that's what I remember from Birds of Prey and adaptations like Smallville and Arrow.

In the modern day version she is a florist. So it varies. But she could stay a lawyer. She could have gone to Holliday Girls University.

It's Holliday University. I feel like Diana inviting Dinah to the team could be a good idea if it's about her making a feminist statement way back in the 40s. I feel like Diana and Canary don't need any other reason to meet other than being female superheroes. Diana could seek out Dinah because she wants to meet a normal woman that chose to become a vigilante. Or Black Canary could seek out Wonder Woman because she admires her. No need for any other explanation.

Okay so we drop the girls part that's fine. I actually had a weird backstory for the university. Holliday is even Athena or was a woman who had blessings from the Amazon.That the university is named after someone. And the campus is both magically people and humans. That's what the sorority is for. Helping the magically beings. I mean it would be nice if they did know each other before hand.

Okay so we drop the girls part that's fine. I actually had a weird backstory for the university. Holliday is even Athena or was a woman who had blessings from the Amazon.That the university is named after someone. And the campus is both magically people and humans. That's what the sorority is for. Helping the magically beings. I mean it would be nice if they did know each other before hand.
    What I meant was that the university was always called "Holliday College". The "Holliday Girls" is just the name of the group of women that join Etta in helping Wonder Woman.

Wait I always thought it was a College not a university. Interesting

Sorry I'm not from the U.S. I don't fully know the difference between the two things. But it was called Holiday College.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/ma...20120904091817