Page 51 of 342 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I noticed that HBO Max updated their DC section to have Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman tabs and 1 is not like the other to say the least lol.

Go to Batman and Superman tabs and you see all these solo movies both live action and dtv...go to WW and you have 2 movies, 2 dtvs, 1 tv show...the rest is all JL/Superhero Best Friends.
    They got no one to blame but themselves for that one.

Can't wait to they shove that PoS Injustice animated movie there also lol.

I noticed that HBO Max updated their DC section to have Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman tabs and 1 is not like the other to say the least lol.

Go to Batman and Superman tabs and you see all these solo movies both live action and dtv...go to WW and you have 2 movies, 2 dtvs, 1 tv show...the rest is all JL/Superhero Best Friends.
    Well, I think it's nice she has her own tab at least.

They also use her as an Icon for the site at the end of their YouTube videos.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel just do straight up not work on the same Earth.

He really should be back on Earth-5/S and it frees them up to just be as the franchises intended to be.
    I would say Captain Marvel and Superman rather Wonder Woman. Anyways, I agree. Let the Marvels be their own world, give them their own dedicated team of writers.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post

Yeah, sure. Why not. I could use some gorgeous Wonder Woman art in the future.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

When will Wonder Woman trend because of a solo animated series announcement??? Come on, DC/WB!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DABellWrites View Post
    I would say Captain Marvel and Superman rather Wonder Woman. Anyways, I agree. Let the Marvels be their own world, give them their own dedicated team of writers.
    Why wouldn't they work in the same universe? I think the fact that there are other superheroes for Billy to admire is very much to his advantage

I've been thinking about how a great storyline that could emphasize how important she could be to the DCU would be if one of the intergalactic villains was taken to Paradise Island to be reformed.

What villains from other franchises do you think DC could afford to reform through Wonder Woman?

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I've been thinking about how a great storyline that could emphasize how important she could be to the DCU would be if one of the intergalactic villains was taken to Paradise Island to be reformed.

What villains from other franchises do you think DC could afford to reform through Wonder Woman?
    Well, obviously a villain that has history with her already. DC and WB.

Outside of that, maybe mongul.

She's not a space villain like I wanted, but I think a story about Poison Ivy coming to Paradise Islansd to be reformed could work so well. Maybe Faora or the Star Sapphires too

She's not a space villain like I wanted, but I think a story about Poison Ivy coming to Paradise Islansd to be reformed could work so well. Maybe Faora or the Star Sapphires too
    I think the Star Sapphire (as the golden age character, a character who was deemed "unworthy" of becoming the queen of the amazon-like Zamarons, and who wanted to destroy them by manipulating Carol Ferris) has thematic analogies with Themyscyran amazons that could work narratively. So I vote for the Star Sapphire (if we are going to use a non-WW villain).

If we are using a bad entity associated with Diana, then I want either the Empress of the Silver Snake or the Adjudicator.

WWcovers.jpg

I was thinking in Poison Ivy because of a story of her in Themyscira, she was chosen by Gaea to protect her. She teams up with Diana and Hyppolita and in the end they invite her to stay.

Incredible Member

Wait, why is Wonder Woman trending? Not that I mind regardless

Also, Mongul would be cool.

Ivy has been pretty sympathetic/anti-heroine for a while now so I don't know how much she needs to be "reformed". I agree there might be something to mine out of Ivy's connection to the Green and Diana's to Gaea. But, in that case, I'd rather a storyline with Swamp Thing. Her friendship with Alec is one the coolest relationship developments for Diana in a long time. I know Alec is not the current Swamp Thing, but I can imagine Diana seeking him out when she gets back to Earth-0 to get to know the new guy and pass on some guidance or past experiences she shared with Holland.