Does anyone think the Netflix release of Blood of Zeus or the success of Harley Quinn Animated Series has at least started discussions of a Wonder Woma Animated Series? Obviously, I don't ask anyone to have a serious answer to that, but I did wonder if you think these releases show WB that there could be a substantial market for a WWAS.

If so, I would actually love a season one (of say 12-15 commercial-free 30-minute episodes) based on Rucka's Year One. I think some changes I would make is Dr. Barbara Ann works at the Smithsonian with Etta who is a lawyer. Steve could still be a soldier at Argus (with Sasha as his boss), and Diana gets a position at the Smithsonian, as well.

I would also have it be the real Ares as her big bad, but Dr. Poison, Paula (as the leader of Team Sear), Max Lord (as the non-META head of a weapons development and manufacturing company), Duke Deception (with Reality Warping powers) and Giganta as the rogues for her first season. (Dr. Psycho,Dr. Cyber, Circe and their travels to the cursed land of Urzkataga) could be added to her rogues for season 2.

With the need for content for HBO Max, the long delay of Wonder Woman1984, the enthusiastic fan reaction to Yara that shows that the Wonder mythos has a large fanbase starving for content, and the fact that animation has always been a strong suit for DC, I'm hoping discussions of a WWAS with Patty Jenkins as a producer/executive (and Gal Gadot, too, but not required) are in serious considerations right now.