Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Cool trolling bro.

BANNED

Can't troll because I didn't get anyone mad and didn't go off topic so please get back to the battle.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beyonder View Post
    It was to show a certain amount of people that Beyonder is Omnipotent they think Kami tenchi was more proved to be omnipotent
    people say bad things about one piece. you dont see me making curbstomp threads to prove that luffy is more awesome than they think and to make myself right.

Sorry, I'm not in the habit of catering to the deep sorrow that is cross internet grudge fests. You even went so far as to try to provide links in the other thread. While mocking the contents of and etc.

It's unfortunate though, honestly. Is your fandom for a character really that fragile that this is how you handle such things as far as people saying some dude is more powerful than another dude?

You know, this is sort of a small scale, super nerdy microcosm of the real world version of why I have a hard time with missionaries. Sure, some of them are of course doing it because they honestly believe they're here to save you, and the merit of that sort of notion and respecting it is of course its own matter, but it can feel like any number of them need to get you to repeat their beliefs for them, because they just have no personal security in their own sense of them.

I mostly mention this to put the thread to some interesting purpose of discussion other than this dude's need for people to say the Beyonder beats someone, while telling us how other people on the internet said wrong things about the Beyonder.
    Last edited by Pendaran; 08-16-2014 at 08:59 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Sorry, I'm not in the habit of catering to the deep sorrow that is cross internet grudge fests. You even went so far as to try to provide links in the other thread.

It's unfortunate though, honestly. Is your fandom for a character really that fragile that this is how you handle such things as far as people saying some dude is more powerful than another dude?

You know, this is sort of a small scale, super nerdy microcosm of the real world version of why I have a hard time with missionaries. Sure, some of them are of course doing it because they honestly believe they're here to save you, and the merit of that sort of notion and respecting it is of course its own matter, but it can feel like any number of them need to get you to repeat their beliefs for them, because they just have no personal security in their own sense of them.

I mostly mention this to put the thread to some interesting purpose of discussion other than this dude's need for people to say the Beyonder beats someone, while telling us how other people on the internet said wrong things about the Beyonder.
    Dumbass you don't know me so stfu

Serious question, if you're having some kind of argument with some people in some other part of the internet about the Beyonder, why did you feel the need to bring it here, instead of argue it there with them?

Dumbass you don't know me so stfu
    also, personal insults are a big no-no.

edit that if you know whats good for you.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

So....my question wasn't really answered. What did he actually do?

Because those weren't quantifiable. How did he do these things, were they showed or said? Did LT do anything, or just not interfere like he normally doesn't do?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    So....my question wasn't really answered. What did he actually do?

Because those weren't quantifiable. How did he do these things, were they showed or said? Did LT do anything, or just not interfere like he normally doesn't do?
    I just posted what he actually did....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    also, personal insults are a big no-no.

edit that if you know whats good for you.
    He personally attacked me so that's a no no.

He personally attacked me so that's a no no.
    he didnt call you a dumbass or a loser. he was just asking, in only way pen knows how to ask, why you keep posting these intentional curbstomp threads.

BANNED

he didnt call you a dumbass or a loser. he was just asking, in only way pen knows how to ask, why you keep posting these intentional curbstomp threads.
    Made insults calling me a small nerd just because I made a match least people replied with answer's.

Dude, he answered, he's in some cross internet thing, we can at least grant him answering that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Dude, he answered, he's in some cross internet thing, we can at least grant him answering that much.
    well there is only one thing left to do.

Made insults calling me a small nerd just because I made a match least people replied with answer's.
    .. you don't think the discussions on this board are nerdy? Dude, I've posted on rumbles for years and I cop to these being extremely nerdy discussions. All the time. Like a week ago at the earliest. With that said "small scale, nerdy microcosm", refers to the situation being an analogy for a real world one, not you. You'd have to think I was calling you a microcosm.

.. um, I was not calling you a microcosm. I guess to clarify.
    Last edited by Pendaran; 08-16-2014 at 09:04 PM.