Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Cody, honestly, it's not an outlier by board rules. He doesn't have enough on-screen feats to not allow something that seems totally in his wheelhouse. If the dude had dozens of feats of not being fast, then one of being fast, we'd chuck out the "fast" one. But that's not the case. What we have is his presentation as the best/most of everything combined with A-Train, who is fast as all hell and strong enough to tow a locomotive or to trivially smash people or reinforced concrete, literally pooping his own pants at the thought that Homelander might be annoyed at him. We then have him using superspeed once-ish, to great effect. There's simply not enough there to chuck out that feat, especially when it does not go against his presentation at all. Further support: he also grid-searches a city at super-speed, which also requires solid reaction speed.
    The problem with the explosion feat is that it's done off screen. One shaky speed feat in two seasons is not grounds for giving him superspeed.

Incredible Member

Sylar gets a new powerset.

tk to slow him down.
    regeneration if he takes a hit.

and a natural ability to immediately get its weakness.

and that's just for starters

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shades of eternity View Post
    Sylar gets a new powerset.

tk to slow him down.
    regeneration if he takes a hit.

and a natural ability to immediately get its weakness.

and that's just for starters
    Sylar's TK has no feats for doing things on a Homelander level. And Homelander's heat vision will just cut him to pieces. Sure, he'd heal... eventually, with time. Something he's not going to have here.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Sylar's TK has no feats for doing things on a Homelander level. And Homelander's heat vision will just cut him to pieces. Sure, he'd heal... eventually, with time. Something he's not going to have here.
    Yeah given it takes a Stormfront tier being to not get meat exploded ( and she got a scar) HLer heat vision should shred Sylar to meat vapor/chunks.