Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

The funny thing about Saturnyne is that when she was created, Emma also had platinum blonde hair. They have always been the same.

Mighty Member

I mean, Summoner's not even in the group and given his role in this... The story had to have been crazy early in its timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    But you need to be a hardcore Marvel fan to get that "subtlety." Casual readers need not apply, just go ahead and assume there's no reason for her to behave the way she does.
    Pretty much. In a book with SO much needless dialogue already, adding some actually character-defining dialogue about how mutants keep dying around her while all she's left with is survivor's guilt would have been appreciated. Hell, have Lorna herself acknowledge that she barely knows Rockslide.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    Sorry, but I have the feeling that Jordan White didn't tell the whole truth. Jordan said it WAS a story change so originally it was meant to be Glob.
    Honestly, I don't have strong feelings one way or the other so I'm neutral haha. I just took his word for it, which probably is a little naive. I don't really get the hate for Glob though.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Trinary dodged a shanking.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Pretty much. In a book with SO much needless dialogue already, adding some actually character-defining dialogue about how mutants keep dying around her while all she's left with is survivor's guilt would have been appreciated. Hell, have Lorna herself acknowledge that she barely knows Rockslide.
    Also, I thought X-Factor was going to raise Lorna's confidence. Her moment with Krakoa is basically long forgotten. I can't imagine Hickman and Tini forced this plot on Leah. It seems all Leah-type melodrama. I'm pretty bored of Lorna always being a punching bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Trinary dodged a shanking.
    Whew! SO close! Maybe her time will come in the 69 part cosmic crossover featuring S.W.⨂.R.D.! You know that's coming.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I was more over Lorna fainting like she's TAS Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I was more over Lorna fainting like she's TAS Jean Grey
    Lorna needs more Malice in her life. Be ruthless. Be confident. Be competent.

Spectacular Member

I just noticed that Hope's signature on the after action report looks a lot like my bad handwriting haha...

There was quite a bit of fainting in this issue lol

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfire View Post
    I just noticed that Hope's signature on the after action report looks a lot like my bad handwriting haha...
    She mimicked it

Mighty Member

Going by the pic of the sword bearers, Gorgon will probably fight with his two, but that Leaves one open spot, so magneto will probably volunteer to fight with the cerebro sword if they get it back. The swords will all be there so that may be a loophole of him using that sword.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    She mimicked it
    Haha - seeing that made me pause as it was like I recognized something I had written but having no memory of writing it.

Anyway - Polaris made a comment that she could have saved Rockslide but didn't - I wonder if it was Saturnyne manipulating her into making the sacrifice?

I enjoyed this issue. Didn't love it mainly due to the art, dialogue and spending too much time with the five. But the concept of it , I did enjoy.

The resurrection protocols being damaged and the prophecies...cool set up. The stakes are high. Love Magik in the end stepping in the circle. Such a bad ass.

What could the Bradocks prophecy mean? "As above, so below. From one womb came two -- a hero destined to brandish what the earth hath swallowed, and an echo doomed to yearn for what the stars hath forsworn." I like that we don't know exactly who the bad and the good twin are... Betsy is always portrayed as the flawd one and Brian is the perfect one...but maybe deep down they are meant to be the opposite? I hope this story addresses this.
    A picture would last longer darling...