Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Agreed I think something will happen with magneto because he´s supposed to have a sword but he´s no where on most covers or previews and given this crossover has a theme of sacrifice to obtain something Saturnyne sacrificed Rockslide to get the portal for the X-men champions and Apocalypse with the Xternals to get the portal from Otherwolrd it could as well happen to him as well.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Well only nine Krakoan have been revealed and Magneto can very well be the 10th

Spectacular Member

A few random thoughts here -

Saturnyne and others define otherworld as a convergence of possibilities

When Polaris pulls down Saturnyne's floating castle, her preistesses are concerned but she just says that its just things "moving - aligning-- to their rightful position. Universes, realms, planets...and players". Emphasis her's. It could be that this is more than Polaris just moving her citadel, it could have other further implications down the line in the story. As to what, I don't really know but maybe that was why Polaris got chosen as the 'rabbit' and not any of the others?

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfire View Post

When Polaris pulls down Saturnyne's floating castle, her preistesses are concerned but she just says that its just things "moving - aligning-- to their rightful position. Universes, realms, planets...and players". Emphasis her's. It could be that this is more than Polaris just moving her citadel, it could have other further implications down the line in the story. As to what, I don't really know but maybe that was why Polaris got chosen as the 'rabbit' and not any of the others?
    So far it seems like Saturnyne chose Lorna as her rabbit because she accepted the terms of the challenge whereas Monet told her to f off

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    So far it seems like Saturnyne chose Lorna as her rabbit because she accepted the terms of the challenge whereas Monet told her to f off
    also true. I found it odd that she addressed the rest of them as Krakkoans. as if - exclusive of Monet.

Also that she didn't just call them mutants or witchbreeeds.

also true. I found it odd that she addressed the rest of them as Krakkoans. as if - exclusive of Monet.

Saturnyne did refer to Rachel and kid cable as well as Monet as mutants, so maybe she uses both names for them. But Monet is the only one she referred to as child, which is the same thing A called her. Saturnyne did say to Monet "you and your kind" though.

I think once the situation became about the tournament, she needed to address them as Krakoans because it's more specific to the side. Arakkoans are mutants too, so she needed to differentiate.

Astonishing Member

Was the Cerebro Sword shown among the Cerebros which got their memory backups of Rockslide magiclly corrupted?

If not. I guess that might be the most valuable item for the X-men to re-obtain after Ten of Swords. That is. If it can still contain the memories backed up until to that point in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Was the Cerebro Sword shown among the Cerebros which got their memory backups of Rockslide magiclly corrupted?
    Mikhail has it over in X-Force.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    The time is now for (probably resurrected) Onyx to fill the OG Rockslide space in everyone's hearts.

No one can replace Santo's sarcastic witt combined with that deep down heart.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    spoilers:
    Wasn't there preview art of a future X of Swords chapter that showed Unus getting tortured/possibly killed? I seem to remember that but I couldn't find it. Unless it happened already and the X-Men saved him.
    end of spoilers
    I believe I saw him talk about to Krakoa right before Saturnyne closed off the date. And I may have spelled her name wrong

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Mikhail has it over in X-Force.
    That's why i was asking, as indicated by remarking it might be highly valuable to recover once this event is over. Because if it wasn't shown affected. It might still contain an old backup of Rockslide and anyone who will die in otherworld, a few weeks of memories removed.

Also if just being unconnected to the other cerebros can actualy protect against the corruption from dying in Otherworld, it might be smart to have a few master backups in pure storage systems (not a fully functional cebebro) of everyone and store them in save places.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    That's why i was asking, as indicated by remarking it might be highly valuable to recover once this event is over. Because if it wasn't shown affected. It might still contain an old backup of Rockslide and anyone who will die in otherworld, a few weeks of memories removed.

Also if just being unconnected to the other cerebros can actualy protect against the corruption from dying in Otherworld, it might be smart to have a few master backups in pure storage systems (not a fully functional cebebro) of everyone and store them in save places.
    Ooooh wow that's actually some really good points.

Astonishing Member

My assumption is Polaris perhaps is prophecied to be the next Majestrix, some are saying Monet 'wants the job' it may be foreshadowing Monet, but more likely Polaris has the bigger role to play.It would be serendipitous if it is revealed that not only SWitch her sister has magic abilities but also she has latent magic abilities..Would be fun

Mighty Member

Folks sure love assuming x-men interacting with folks who aren't x-men mean they're taking those people's jobs.

Chances are, they just chose Polaris cause she fit best for the role and that's it.