Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Oh I don't doubt that....I just don't consider removing/distancing Monet from the Mutant Motherland to the fringes of Capt Britain's universe, a good move storyline or for the character
    Depends on how's it's done honestly. Hickman and Tini seem to want to expand the X Universe beyond its Earthbound roots the meticulous planning of the Otherworld lore hints that Otherworld may become less of Captain Britain's universe and more the X-Men's.

And tbh I can't imagine how Monet becoming Queen of the Omniverse would be a step down from being glorified wallpaper or emplates occasional plaything.
    Last edited by loke13; 10-05-2020 at 06:58 PM.

Morgan Le Fey has been around since Camelot....she's got hundreds of years of doing villainous fvcked up stuff Jamie has considerably less
    Yeah but do either of them have the ability to keep order across the Omniverse or keeps their cool when two powerful factions are about to go to war? Or better yet could they manipulate both sides n the level she has?

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    I will literally freak if they take Opal out to place her there because she has done a good job of being the one playing both sides here and frankly having Monet take over would be a bad idea, probably as bad as putting Betsy's mad brother on a throne. Not because she is evil or crazy but because i doubt she is on the same level as Opal has shown so far and because i honestly think Krakoa would be in the wrong here, they came into her land and messed stuff up and frankly they are proving less than capable of running that island much less keeping it safe and who would want them running the Multiverse?
    IF part of Monet's power set is being the best then wouldn't she inherently be the best at the job because she will develop the power-set to do it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Depends on how's it's done honestly. Hickman and Tini seem to want to expand the X Universe beyond its Earthbound roots the meticulous planning of the Otherworld lore hints that Otherworld may become less of Captain Britain's universe and more the X-Men's.

And tbh I can't imagine how Monet becoming Queen of the Omniverse would be a step down from being glorified wallpaper or emplates occasional plaything.
    When was she anyone's 'glorified girlfriend?' During AXis? maybe she was i didn't read much of that but it still be better than sitting in her crystal cage somewhere off panel. +M is complicated enough to keep piling on more runs the risk of losing relatability+it'll be another PoC X-Man being unable to contribute to X-lore
    Yeah but do either of them have the ability to keep order across the Omniverse or keeps their cool when two powerful factions are about to go to war? Or better yet could they manipulate both sides n the level she has?
    who are you talking about ?
    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    IF part of Monet's power set is being the best then wouldn't she inherently be the best at the job because she will develop the power-set to do it.
    That's not how her power works tho
    GrindrStone(D)

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Do we need a name for this new version of Rockslide?

BTW, I am really sad he is gone. Need to seee the reactions of Anole and Loa on this, we need to see that, we do. Gosh...snif
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post

BTW, I am really sad he is gone. Need to seee the reactions of Anole and Loa on this, we need to see that, we do. Gosh...snif
    His new form looks like a rager from Hearthstone -

https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Rager

I'd vote for that.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post

Stones or Boulder

Astonishing Member

I will literally freak if they take Opal out to place her there because she has done a good job of being the one playing both sides here and frankly having Monet take over would be a bad idea, probably as bad as putting Betsy's mad brother on a throne. Not because she is evil or crazy but because i doubt she is on the same level as Opal has shown so far and because i honestly think Krakoa would be in the wrong here, they came into her land and messed stuff up and frankly they are proving less than capable of running that island much less keeping it safe and who would want them running the Multiverse?
    Truth to power

When was she anyone's 'glorified girlfriend?' During AXis? maybe she was i didn't read much of that but it still be better than sitting in her crystal cage somewhere off panel. +M is complicated enough to keep piling on more runs the risk of losing relatability+it'll be another PoC X-Man being unable to contribute to X-lore

who are you talking about ?

That's not how her power works tho
    They seem to be simplifying her power but keeping it's broadness. Granted it was an interview with JDW where he was talking about her powers and then said well thats basically her thing to be the best. It would actually make sense why she has so many powers she gets around people and feels inferior and then wants to be better so she becomes the strongest or the fastest or "hey if she can fly i'll do it better" i like that understanding of her power but only time will tell.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/