Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sentinels of Magic

In order to make sure the war between the Lords of Order and Chaos does not go too far and threaten humanity, a team of magic users join forces to keep them in check.

Pandora - A creation of the Greek gods who knows all too well how vulnerable mortals are to the whims of deities. She is skilled in both magic and firearms.

Lilith Clay - The team's precog. She foresees the destruction the war between Chaos and Order will bring and helps bring the team together.

Lourdes Lucero/La Encantadora - A former villain turning on a new leaf.

Jinx - Same as above with Lucero.

Bloodwynd - A scholar whose education leads him to the path of the team and the Lords.

Daniel Crow-Brings-Darkness/Dark-Crow - A Canadian superhero who joins the team after encountering a Lord of Order in Canada.*

Flying Fox - A new wielder of the mantel.

Pia Morales
    Last edited by Agent Z; 11-06-2020 at 05:54 AM.

Shadowpact

Residing in a part of San Francisco with all manner of magical and monster activity, Shadowpact protects both the human and mystical community as a detective agency.

Members

Nightmaster

Nightshade

Enchantress

Blue Devil

Detective Chimp

Warlock's Daughter

OC character who is a descendant of Arak, Son of Thunder.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 11-06-2020 at 05:53 AM.

There is a team called Night Force, do not know what their premises could be but all I know that they travelled to different points in time stopping supernatural threats. Raven once led the Night Force in her limited series courtesy by Baron Winters but they have to prevent it secretly. So maybe Night Force could be a supernatural covert ops division of Justice League Dark or the mystical branch of the Titans, or they could remain as independent.

Roster:
    - Raven (Leader)
    - Traci 13
    - Zachary Zatara
    - Black Alice
    - Tempest
    - Mary Marvel
    - Amethyst

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I also prefer the name Shadowpact to JLDark. It is clear that JLDark exists as a marketing item because LCS stores and frankly a large degree of buyers are franchise enamored. Adding the words Justice League is similar to adding Avengers. Both the LCS and sheep readers will add it in higher quantities for a longer amount of time.
    *SIGH*
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan2013 View Post
    There is a team called Night Force, do not know what their premises could be but all I know that they travelled to different points in time stopping supernatural threats. Raven once led the Night Force in her limited series courtesy by Baron Winters but they have to prevent it secretly. So maybe Night Force could be a supernatural covert ops division of Justice League Dark or the mystical branch of the Titans, or they could remain as independent.

Roster:
    - Raven (Leader)
    - Traci 13
    - Zachary Zatara
    - Black Alice
    - Tempest
    - Mary Marvel
    - Amethyst
    I like this younger line up. It creates a bit more epic of a feel if it's primarily newer less-experienced mystical heroes than world-weary immortal know-it-alls like Dr. Fate, Dr. Mist and the Phantom Stranger (all of whom I love, but for a 'magical Teen Titans,' this is a way better roster).

Bit heavy on the girl power, which could be a plus, or if you want to add another dude, perhaps Osiris (mysteriously alive again) in place of Black Alice?

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I like this younger line up. It creates a bit more epic of a feel if it's primarily newer less-experienced mystical heroes than world-weary immortal know-it-alls like Dr. Fate, Dr. Mist and the Phantom Stranger (all of whom I love, but for a 'magical Teen Titans,' this is a way better roster).

Bit heavy on the girl power, which could be a plus, or if you want to add another dude, perhaps Osiris (mysteriously alive again) in place of Black Alice?
    Thanks.

Osiris is a good choice never thought of him because most teenage/young adult magic users/supernaturals happen to be female. I was thinking of Kid Devil in the team since most of the team are Homo Magi. The reason why I chose Black Alice because I would like to see her interact with characters in her age especially if they are magic-users/supernaturals.

Creature Commandos

Bio-engineered monsters are the latest tool in the hands of terrorists. And sometimes the best person to fight a monster is another monster.

Frankenstein

Frankenstein's bride

Warren Griffith

Looker

Medusa (the one from the myths)

Ferdinand the Minotaur

Paris the Gargoyle (OC)

villains - Purgatory. An organization that either captures mythical creatures and controls them for their own use or makes new monsters based on them.

Hellenders

A team dedicated hunting demons.

Henrietta Jessup - A former cop who joins the fight against demons when she witnesses several people including her father being killed by them.

Paige Braverock - OC. Named after Eugene Braverock who played Chief in the Wonder Woman movie.

Sureshot

Shock Treatment - A half-human, half lightning demon woman.

Myst - An enenra.

Snow Owl

Lucia - A gargoyle. OC.

Miranda Shrieve
    Last edited by Agent Z; 12-09-2020 at 01:10 AM.

Cassie Sandsmark

Anita Fite

Timothy Hunter

Traci 13

Khalid Nassour

Kid Devil

A team of DC's teen mystic characters.