Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Next Season for all CW/Arrowverse Shows?

Could you all help me out by telling me what season each of the Arrowverse shows has coming next? I've faithfully watched all of them up through this Summer but recently cut the cord and will need to rely on streaming. Wanna make sure I don't miss anything.

Incredible Member

Flash - Season 7

Legends of Tomorrow - Season 6

Supergirl - Season 6 (Final Season)

Superman & Lois - Season 1

Batwoman - Season 2

Black Lightning - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    Flash - Season 7

Legends of Tomorrow - Season 6

Supergirl - Season 6 (Final Season)

Superman & Lois - Season 1

Batwoman - Season 2

Black Lightning - Season 4
    And, obviously, Stargirl, Season 2. Thanks!

Stargirl airs in the CW, but it's not part of the Arrowverse. Not yet at least.

I'm sure Courtney will end up appearing in Flash or Legends at some point - but it won't be this season as Stargirl films in a different location (as does Black Lightning, which is why Crisis was his first crossover) so Covid restrictions would be in the way. Heck, it could be used as how Team Flash and/or the Legends discover there's still a multiverse and how the JSA discover the multiverse exists at all - especially since the Legends already met a version of Stargirl.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I think they are not suppossed to ever know about the multiverse. That's why every time it's mentioned, or even when surviving doppleggangers appear, they mention there is only one Earth and the rest died. And all of these dopplegangers also die! In narrative terms, it's never even teased a bit that there are still other Earths; quite the opposite.

The multiverse is for the audience to know the other shows still "exist" and "count". Only for the audience.
    But, from the Arrowverse perspective, there is only Earth-Prime, the only one that will ever be, and I doubt that perception changes.

Short term only. The old multiverse was destroyed and a new one was born. I find it hard to believe that status quo will remain long term - alternate universes have been a major topic since Flash season 2.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I'm sure Courtney will end up appearing in Flash or Legends at some point - but it won't be this season as Stargirl films in a different location (as does Black Lightning, which is why Crisis was his first crossover) so Covid restrictions would be in the way. Heck, it could be used as how Team Flash and/or the Legends discover there's still a multiverse and how the JSA discover the multiverse exists at all - especially since the Legends already met a version of Stargirl.
    I mean if the actor is to be believed Jay Garrick will be back in Flash, and since a version of Jay died in Stargirl I would say it’s pretty likely we see a Stargirl and Flash crossover...though I am making a lot of assumptions.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
    Stargirl airs in the CW, but it's not part of the Arrowverse. Not yet at least.
    Yeah I just mean all the DC/CW shows.

Extraordinary Member

If Swamp-Thing’s CW ratings are good this Autumn, what are the chances CW renews it?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    If Swamp-Thing’s CW ratings are good this Autumn, what are the chances CW renews it?
    Ratings aren't what killed it. It was tax paperwork. So unless it gets 8 million viewers it probably won't be brought back to life.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Zero, it's too expensive to make. CW showing it is actually a way for WB to get some more money back on it, as well as fill a gap caused by Flash's next season being delayed.

Amazing Member

Be aware, the new seasons of most of these are starting late, rather than in the fall (September usually) due to delays in filming due to ... well everything, CW announced January is the start of most seasons.

Astonishing Member

They need to bring back Constantine.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth_Brower View Post
    Be aware, the new seasons of most of these are starting late, rather than in the fall (September usually) due to delays in filming due to ... well everything, CW announced January is the start of most seasons.
    Yeah I know. One of the reasons I asked. I don't want to lose track of where I am. What's the best way to watch these in as close to real time as possible? The CW app I assume?