Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    Everyone on Krakoa is a mutant supremacist.
    No, they're not. They've just decided to say "The hell with appeasing people like you."

Just like Muhammad Ali did when he said he wasn't going to join the US Military.

Idea of a "Uppity" Negro doing something like this drove certain kinds of people nuts.
    Last edited by c-lei; 10-01-2020 at 12:32 PM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    When was Cyclops a supremacist?

"Please stop killing our children" is not supremacism.
    This explains it:

Quote Originally Posted by c-lei View Post
    No, they're not. They've just decided to say "The hell with appeasing people like you."

Just like Muhammad Ali did when he said he wasn't going to join the US Military.

Idea of a Uppity Negro doing something like this drove certain kinds of people nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    This explains it:
    It doesn't help that some writers like Brisson wrote post-resurrection Cyclops with an "All lives matter" speech.

Mighty Member

Anyone who used the term homo superior could count. I.e. Magneto. It's interesting how Krakoa is kinda just a knock off of Genoshia in a lot of ways. Krakoa is currently only allowing mutants in and won't allow Deadpool due to not being pure mutant. So I guess all xmen or people who support Krakoa are supremacists
    Last edited by Gripstir; 10-01-2020 at 01:30 PM.

BANNED

It doesn't help that some writers like Brisson wrote post-resurrection Cyclops with an "All lives matter" speech.
    So? How does that stop Cyclops who has become much more cynical over the years from advising everyone to pack their bags?

So? How does that stop Cyclops who has become much more cynical over the years from advising everyone to pack their bags?
    I think there is a clear difference between supremacism and "we don't want to continue living with you because you don't stop killing us." Especially when they are not trying to evict anyone from where they live, they found their own community in their own land.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    Anyone who used the term homo superior could count. I.e. Magneto. It's interesting how Krakoa is kinda just a knock off of Genoshia in a lot of ways. Krakoa is currently only allowing mutants in and won't allow Deadpool due to not being pure mutant. So I guess all xmen or people who support Krakoa are supremacists
    Nope. Deadpool is an asshole. I'ld be surprised if the X-teams didn't have a pre-addresed shipping crate waiting for him whenever he shows up.....
    Last edited by c-lei; 10-01-2020 at 02:20 PM.

Deadpool is not a pure mutant nor an impure mutant, he is not a mutant, period.

He's like Spider-man or Hulk

Sinister is not a supremacist. He thinks everyone is beneath him. I guess in a way that makes him the ultimate supremacist, but not in the way this conversation means.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Sinister is not a supremacist. He thinks everyone is beneath him. I guess in a way that makes him the ultimate supremacist, but not in the way this conversation means.
    He even went on to experiment on Inhumans for a time because he found them more interesting. He tried to acquire genes from Loki as well.

God forbid he'll ever get access to Eternals genes.

Mighty Member

Nope. Deadpool is an asshole. I'ld be surprised if the X-teams didn't have a pre-addresed shipping crate waiting for him when he shows up.....
    He showed up in his own comic book. Issue 9 I believe. Part of it is his personality and destructive nature so they wouldn't give him permanent residency but he was not allowed for not being a mutant

Deadpool is not a pure mutant nor an impure mutant, he is not a mutant, period.

He's like Spider-man or Hulk
    He was injected with Wolverine's genes. It's kinda like the pure blood born vampires vs the bitten vampires in Blade.

Hulk in addition is mutated just not a pure mutant. Same with Spider-Man he's mutated just not considered a mutant cause he wasn't born that way. This is why theories are out there that the Xmen will be the villains because they are acting like supremacists on Krakoa who believe they can say who is a mutant and who is not.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Sinister is a supremacist in that he thinks mutants are stronger and wants specific genes like Cyclops to build stronger mutants. Though the main argument I would say why Sinister isn't a supremacist is simply that he believes himself to be a god toying with people and creating a new era of people

He showed up in his own comic book. Issue 9 I believe. Part of it is his personality and destructive nature so they wouldn't give him permanent residency but he was not allowed for not being a mutant

He was injected with Wolverine's genes. It's kinda like the pure blood born vampires vs the bitten vampires in Blade.

Hulk in addition is mutated just not a pure mutant. Same with Spider-Man he's mutated just not considered a mutant cause he wasn't born that way. This is why theories are out there that the Xmen will be the villains because they are acting like supremacists on Krakoa who believe they can say who is a mutant and who is not.
    Nowhere has it been said thathe has the Logan mutant gene, he has a healing factor that was obtained from researching Logan.

It is in fact a plot point in his run with Way that a mutant cure would not affect him. M-Pox does not affect him either. Nothing that works specifically in people with a X-Gene affects him.

BANNED

He showed up on X-Team turf. Doesn't really matter how. Stuffing him into a shipping crate would be the traditional way of getting rid of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Just to step away from the chaos of the first presidential debate, the highlight was the sitting president of the USA was too much of a coward to condemn white supremacy . They say X-Men mirrors many true life situations.

We know there are human supremacists in X-Men. Bolivar Trask, Craydon Creed, Friends of Humanity

Are Magneto, Mystique, The brotherhood of Mutants and The Marauders the mutant supremist of X-Men or is the answer more grey.
    Traditionally, Magneto is the mutant supremacist. There have been other groups with similar views, with more or less violent expressions of their beliefs. Krakoa, as a nation-state, was founded as a mutant-only homeland and the beliefs expressed by its ruling council is one of mutant supremacy. In Charles' eyes, this is a benevolent supremacy where the lessers aren't abused but their societies are considered current and future property of the superior. So from that angle you could say Krakoa is a mutant supremacist state. We don't have enough humans on Krakoa to see whether they'd be treated as second class citizens to know whether the PEOPLE of Krakoa take the same stance as the government.
    Last edited by Metal Sphere; 10-01-2020 at 03:01 PM.