Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    That story made me roll my eyes, not for Toomes but for Otto, because suddenly Ock was really disgusted by the idea of using kids....something that really was never a thing with him, even under DeFalco.
    that's the premise of superior
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    that's the premise of superior
    Not when it tries to pretend that Otto has always been like that. Is not even that he developed that soft spot in Superior, he talks like it always was a thing for him, even when he has zero problems with attacking Spider-Man when he was trying to save a little girl.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

When did Osborn learn Peter’s identity again? I could’ve sworn that he lost that memory as a result of believing he was Cletus Kasady.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    When did Osborn learn Peter’s identity again? I could’ve sworn that he lost that memory as a result of believing he was Cletus Kasady.
    After losing the symbiote he got a hold of himself again, at least i assume because i didn't read Ravencroft, plus it really shouldn't be too hard for Norman to figuring it out after not having the blindspot.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    But...but Otto Octavius is the most honorable villain in Spider-Man .
    Is Otto more honorable then Shocker or, Gibbon? I have long thought it was Shocker. As far as I can remember he never killed anyone.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    It hasn't been explained. The last time he was seen was during absolute carnage and then suddenly he's back to normal in the Ravencroft mini. No explanation was given.

I guess it simply stuck after he re-learned it in Go Down Swinging despite the whole thinking he was Cletus Kassidy. That always felt like a ticking time bomb to me that he probably would still remember the identity after he's back to normal, I'm glad it's the case cause I was not a fan of Norman forgetting like everybody else in order to service him being the rest of the Marvel Universe's big villain for a while.

Amazing Member

Norman is back to being himself and has his memories back because of Kindred. In the Absolute Carnage tie-in when Kindred visited Norman, he said it wouldn't be satisfying punishing him if he believed he was Cletus. So he put one of his centipedes in his ear and it rewired his head to be Norman again.

I think this explains why Norman is back to normal after loses Carnage Symbiote:

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Spiderman is the longest marvel series right? If so congrats to this never-ending story
    I don't even think Marvel knows anymore. Before Marvel started renumbering every series every other month the longest running series was the original The Mighty Thor which got there because it was originally called Journey Into Mystery which was an already long running anthology series in the 60s when Thor debuted and was re-titled and the original numbering kept.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberstrike View Post
    I don't even think Marvel knows anymore. Before Marvel started renumbering every series every other month the longest running series was the original The Mighty Thor which got there because it was originally called Journey Into Mystery which was an already long running anthology series in the 60s when Thor debuted and was re-titled and the original numbering kept.
    really? That doesnt sound right at all its their products
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Not when it tries to pretend that Otto has always been like that. Is not even that he developed that soft spot in Superior, he talks like it always was a thing for him, even when he has zero problems with attacking Spider-Man when he was trying to save a little girl.
    Funny reading this made me thinking back to Amazing #600 which was more or less planted the seeds for the direct Otto was going to go for Slott's storyline with him.....and dude literally plotted to commit mass genocide because he was bitter that he was dying and felt that was the only way to force the world to acknowledge his intellect. lol
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by MP95 View Post
    Norman is back to being himself and has his memories back because of Kindred. In the Absolute Carnage tie-in when Kindred visited Norman, he said it wouldn't be satisfying punishing him if he believed he was Cletus. So he put one of his centipedes in his ear and it rewired his head to be Norman again.
    Ah, forgot about that! A centipede in the ear makes sense haha.

I just hope, that the wait is worth it.
    As for Norman remembering, I wonder if they will make him forget again or just kill him again? I mean, he's one of Spider-Mans deadliest foes, and I can't see him redeemed like Otto or Brock...

Astonishing Member

Imagine if Dan Slott had remained on ASM until issue 850 as was originally planned?