Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Occams Razor.

Swords manifest like how the summons manifest

Guy's stated mutant power is invulnerability

Chances are the swords are summons and not his mutant ability.
    My theory is that his sword it is a symbiote that he can summon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuxeda View Post
    My theory is that his sword it is a symbiote that he can summon.
    But a symbiote wouldn't have killed Rockslide, it has to have "something" magical.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    They already explained in the last X-men comic that the power of Isca is to never lose.

The trick is that if she's going to lose, her power "forces" her to switch sides. So if an X-Men looks like they're going to beat her, shel'll betray Arakko, team up with Krakoa, and win.

It must be a type of low-level reality warping, like Domino, indeed.
    Wait is there more to the power? Cause the way you describe it makes it sound like her power is not being loyal?

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    Wait is there more to the power? Cause the way you describe it makes it sound like her power is not being loyal?
    It is not very described, her power is "cannot lose", which is very ambiguous. Summoner says that it was precisely that power by which she betrayed Arakko but Summoner is a liar.

Assuming he is telling the truth in this, her power would force her to be a traitor on whatever side she predicts it will lose, indeed. Like I said, it looks like a Domino-like power but being a jerk.

Amazing Member

But a symbiote wouldn't have killed Rockslide, it has to have "something" magical.
    I am guessing your not up to date with Symbiote lore because Symbiotes have been revealed to have been created by a god a couple of years ago so they are magical.
    Last edited by Tasuxeda; 10-01-2020 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuxeda View Post
    I am guessing your not up to date with Symbiote lore because Symbiotes have been revealed to have been created by a god a couple of years ago so they are magical.
    I am very aware of the new symbiote lore and nowhere is it implied that a symbiote has the ability to destroy psionic forms.

BANNED

Summoner and Solem seem a bit redundant but I guess if Solem is going to be Wolverine's arch nemesis, adamantium makes sense.

Wait, how does adamantium exist in Arakko?

I'm not talking about how Genesis gave birth to War, but how War gave birth to Summoner.
    Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I think Glio is wondering how the hell anyone managed to get her pregnant let alone how she managed to carry an embryo to full-term as a blazing fiery woman.
    They have been in a magical world for what is most likely thousands of years.

Assuming that children were being conceived and carried to term the way they have been on Earth seems like a kind of odd assumption.

Amazing Member

I am very aware of the new symbiote lore and nowhere is it implied that a symbiote has the ability to destroy psionic forms.
    All-Black the first symbiote was created to kill Celestials who are immortal energy inside armour somewhat similar to Rockslide though Celestials are much more powerful so it isn't unreasonable that a symbiote Necrosword while weaker than All-Black could be enough to kill Rockslide.

Fantastic Member

Pogg Ur Pogg is the best

some of the Krakoa team has to lose. still think Cypher is one of them. I just can't buy him as a fighter winning vs these guys.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I think Glio is wondering how the hell anyone managed to get her pregnant let alone how she managed to carry an embryo to full-term as a blazing fiery woman.
    Maybe blue husband has the Leech-like power to suppress another person's mutation and was able to turn War from a living flame to a flesh and blood woman, for a time, and they had nookie (and through the magic of mutation, her pregnancy wasn't interrupted by her turning into living flame from time to time, just like mutants who can mist or intangible or shrink or whatever don't lose the contents (or explode and die) of their stomachs/bladders/inner ears/intestines/etc. every time they transform).

Or maybe he's got the power to mimic another mutant's mutation, turned himself into living flame, and they burned into one for a time, and a few months later, she spat out some coals that coalesced into a humanoid baby?

Or she could always transform back and forth, like Colossus or Emma, but, life being super-dangerous and surrounded by might-makes-right supremacists 24/7, she generally prefers to stay in a form that can't get poisoned or backstabbed or death-stared.

**** be weird. Is what I'm sayin.'

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    Pogg Ur Pogg is the best

some of the Krakoa team has to lose. still think Cypher is one of them. I just can't buy him as a fighter winning vs these guys.
    Yeah, Doug's gonna get paired up with the 'Silent Commander' and be all like, "C'mon man, say something so I can use my mutant power!" And then remember that, attached to his arm, is Warlock, a Technarch royal whose dad was powerful enough *to rip a star in half and throw it at him* in his first appearance, and punk Silent Commander like the event fodder warm-up band he is. ('Cause we all know Mrs. A is the main dish and the chillun' are just finger food to whet the appetite.)

Meanwhile Gorgon and Death are gonna have a staredown, see whose deadly gaze kills the other the fastest...

Brian Braddock is gonna look up and up and up at Pogg Ur-Pogg and be all, "Seriously? I'm not even a mutant. Can we shuffle the deck and try again?"

I'm sorry but the whole mutant power to win thing is stupid. At least when it comes to Domino with her mutant power of luck it's all about effecting your surroundings for things to happen in your favor. With Isca power it just tells her who wins

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    I'm sorry but the whole mutant power to win thing is stupid. At least when it comes to Domino with her mutant power of luck it's all about effecting your surroundings for things to happen in your favor. With Isca power it just tells her who wins
    Seems pretty similar to Domino's to me except more potent. Someone described it as low level reality warping focused around her survivability. I mean her ability is powerful enough to force her to switch sides in the middle of a conflict because she can't be on the losing side.

White Sword seems to be more like a cross between Apocalypse/Elixir. He's far more stronger than Elixir when it comes to healing and resurrecting the dead.