Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,344

    Default This set of angry young women vs. the 7

    After having a get together, these young ladies (how they go together is irrelevant, they are friends and work well together) are sick and tired of the Seven. They decide to go take them out at some publicity event where the 7 are on stage, in a surprise attack. Assume they have control of their powers as seen at max level without freaking out, except that Vanya can't bust the planet.

    The team:

    Vanya , El, Carrie, Firestarter, Willow, Sabrina, Hermione

    This not meant to be a stomp, even though they get the first shot in.

  2. #2
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,899

    Default

    Any of them have anything to stop A-Train running through them and red-mist-ifying them?

    Edit: Never mind, itís an ambush. Sure they can win.

  3. #3
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,727

    Default

    Do they know that Homelander has Super-Hearing? Because if not, their attempt to ambush him could go sideways fast.

  4. #4
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    13,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    After having a get together, these young ladies (how they go together is irrelevant, they are friends and work well together) are sick and tired of the Seven. They decide to go take them out at some publicity event where the 7 are on stage, in a surprise attack. Assume they have control of their powers as seen at max level without freaking out, except that Vanya can't bust the planet.

    The team:

    Vanya , El, Carrie, Firestarter, Willow, Sabrina, Hermione

    This not meant to be a stomp, even though they get the first shot in.
    Honestly, between Willow, Sabrina and Hermione...this team would be downright terrifying with prep.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  5. #5
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Honestly, between Willow, Sabrina and Hermione...this team would be downright terrifying with prep.
    Quoted for truth. Especially since all they really need for prep is good camo for Vanya. She's more than powerful enough to do for the 7 if any fast ones can't act on her. They have other prep goodness, that's just al they actually need. And we know that Hermione can camo people from dedicated searchers when they are literally right next to each other.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."
    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

  6. #6
    Courage looks like this Powerboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    After having a get together, these young ladies (how they go together is irrelevant, they are friends and work well together) are sick and tired of the Seven. They decide to go take them out at some publicity event where the 7 are on stage, in a surprise attack. Assume they have control of their powers as seen at max level without freaking out, except that Vanya can't bust the planet.

    The team:

    Vanya , El, Carrie, Firestarter, Willow, Sabrina, Hermione

    This not meant to be a stomp, even though they get the first shot in.
    It seems to me that this is not necessarily a prep fight. It's just that Team Female gets the first attack. Even the other side having someone with super hearing doesn't change anything because they still get the first attack. Unless the super speed guy can hear them and move out of range which is not getting the first shot but just a chance to avoid getting hit by the first shot. If he can do that, he might blitz them.

    But I would suspect the best tactics would be for Vanya to nuke the area while the others set themselves up with the best possible defensive situation just in case anyone survives Vanya's attack.
    This is what courage looks like.

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,344

    Default

    I would argue that while this is a good move, Homelander is the biggest threat. Now, we don't know if he has good magical resistance while he is tough physically. I'd simultaneously launch a significant killing spell from the three magicians.
    Last edited by Captain Smith; 10-02-2020 at 03:24 PM.

  8. #8
    The Undead One The Chou Lives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    I would argue that while this is a good move, Homelander is the biggest threat. Now, we don't know if he has good magical resistance while he is tough physically. I'd simultaneously launch a significant killing spell from the three magicians.
    Given magic does not exist in a Boys verse, that means no esprit defense there and Sabrina with prep can warp reality.

    They, including Homelander are fucked here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •