Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Photo. Looks like it takes place at christmas.

https://screenrant.com/spiderman-3-m...lland-zendaya/

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Photo. Looks like it takes place at christmas.

https://screenrant.com/spiderman-3-m...lland-zendaya/
    Just me of does that look like the Spider-Man Far From Home After Credits scene with snow added?

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Just me of does that look like the Spider-Man Far From Home After Credits scene with snow added?
    That photo at top is I think. The set photo is lower down the article. The top photo isn't some paparazzi shot. Spider-mans costume don't look that good until they touch it up with CGI.

I hope that there is some good popular music songs on the soundtrack album.

BANNED

https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-3-tom-holland-ambitious/
    Spider-Man 3 Is 'the Most Ambitious Standalone Superhero Movie,' Says Tom Holland

I am not sure what to make of this, this movie is the opposite of stand alone with all the characters from the other spiderman films coming back, infact crossing over to other dimension and dr strange and scarlet witch as guest stars. I don't think holland knows what the word standalone means or has it changed?

Also does Marvel lurk forums? we know recently a lot of superhero fans have began to find a renewed found love for stand alone comic book movies because they had more creative drive and better story telling. its too much of a coincidence that marvel will want to sell mcu spiderman 3 as stand alone when it sure heck is not. MCU Spiderman 3 on paper is a bigger crossover than Thor Love and Thunder
    Last edited by Castle; 02-04-2021 at 06:34 PM.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think anyone was asking for this other than Feige (who was probably the only person who watched ASM2 and wanted more Electro) but I guess Jamie Foxx deserves better (even if he could've played any other character).

I would expect a much more comic-accurate costume.
    Like someone from the wrecking crew? I want the psychotic, laughing madly Electro not Jar Jar. I saw the film because I couldn't see what I wanted at the time because it was all sold out and I ended up enjoying it anyway but I don't know what they were aiming for so did anything ever come of Giamatti's Rhino who showed up at the end?

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

William Defoe spotted on set of Spiderman 3.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    William Defoe spotted on set of Spiderman 3.
    This is sounding more and more like a way to accelerate the appearance of the Sinister Six. In the Spiderverse of Madness.

I appreciate that other people are excited about this, but the whole concept sounds like a franchise-ending script to me.