Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

There's a chance that Japanese Spider-Man/Supaidaman will be brought to the sequel for Into the Spider-Verse.

Which is nice, but at this rate, just bring him back to live action in this movie. Do it, Feige!

(P.S. the actor's interview in the first episode of Marvel 616 was a treat, and pretty touching)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    There's a chance that Japanese Spider-Man/Supaidaman will be brought to the sequel for Into the Spider-Verse.

Which is nice, but at this rate, just bring him back to live action in this movie. Do it, Feige!

(P.S. the actor's interview in the first episode of Marvel 616 was a treat, and pretty touching)
    Thought that the filmmakers had stated that they wanted to use the character a long time ago.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Thought that the filmmakers had stated that they wanted to use the character a long time ago.
    I think that was the filmmakers for the ITSV sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Yeah, the producers said they wanted to use Japanese Spider-Man for their sequel if their film hit a certain box office threshold. Last year they said they already have his animation designs ready.

My big concern is that if his role is so tiny that he's taken out of the movie just because of the cutting room floor. I hope he has just as substantial a role as some of the Spiders from the previous movie (even Peni, who I think had the least amount of screen time).

Yeah, the producers said they wanted to use Japanese Spider-Man for their sequel if their film hit a certain box office threshold. Last year they said they already have his animation designs ready.

My big concern is that if his role is so tiny that he's taken out of the movie just because of the cutting room floor. I hope he has just as substantial a role as some of the Spiders from the previous movie (even Peni, who I think had the least amount of screen time).
    Oh.

10char
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

I hope they do more with him than the Spider-Verse comic did (he got some more love in Spidergeddon, as I recall).

Incredible Member

so andrew garfield is in with electro and emma stone as gwen stacey and tobey with dr ock and dunst as mary jane. with charlie cox as daredevil and dr strange appearing , sound more like it'll be extended camoes with holland looking into garfield and maguire universes with their respective foes and loves.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    so andrew garfield is in with electro and emma stone as gwen stacey and tobey with dr ock and dunst as mary jane. with charlie cox as daredevil and dr strange appearing , sound more like it'll be extended camoes with holland looking into garfield and maguire universes with their respective foes and loves.
    Is Matt going to be Peter's Attorney?

This just got posted. Take it as a rumor as it's not confirmed.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/da...3-tom-holland/

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    This just got posted. Take it as a rumor as it's not confirmed.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/da...3-tom-holland/
    Yea hope it's true. Also see they are reporting Ethan Hawke is playing a villian of MoonKnight. Id assume Bushman would play a big role but clearly Hawke ain't playing him. Maybe Jack Russell, The Profile or The Hood? Yea iono it depedns what way they are going with the Series. If they trying to tie it in heavily with like Blade or Dr Strange. Jack Russel and The Hood Make sense playing a part. Bushman would make the most sense as the main villian but yea Hawke ain't going there.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea hope it's true. Also see they are reporting Ethan Hawke is playing a villian of MoonKnight. Id assume Bushman would play a big role but clearly Hawke ain't playing him. Maybe Jack Russell, The Profile or The Hood? Yea iono it depedns what way they are going with the Series. If they trying to tie it in heavily with like Blade or Dr Strange. Jack Russel and The Hood Make sense playing a part. Bushman would make the most sense as the main villian but yea Hawke ain't going there.
    Hawke would be a killer Profile!!!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Hawke would be a killer Profile!!!
    Yea I agree, him and another actor cast as Bushman. But if they wanna go the Supernatural/Magic route and tie it more into that side of the MCU. I can see him Playing The Hood. Profile would be my first choice for him though.

It will be interesting to see if this Spider-Man 3 film has a Christmas setting, or at least partially during that time. But Christmas themed films for superheroes have a mixed track record (e.g., Batman Returns)

BANNED

The more I hear about this movie, the more I think this will be the first Spider-Man movie I miss entirely. Holland is a better character than either of the others could ever hope to be and he has a much better supporting cast. Let him do it, for heaven's sake. I want him to have his own challenges and villains, not retreads of past movies. I want to see how he deals with high school, not Raimi-universe Spider-Manl or Doctor Octopus,

Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    The more I hear about this movie, the more I think this will be the first Spider-Man movie I miss entirely. Holland is a better character than either of the others could ever hope to be and he has a much better supporting cast. Let him do it, for heaven's sake. I want him to have his own challenges and villains, not retreads of past movies. I want to see how he deals with high school, not Raimi-universe Spider-Manl or Doctor Octopus,
    Disagree completely kid Spiderman is ok but the solo movies haven't been that great he work's far better in team up movies the supporting cast is little more then comdey releaf as for high school we have seen him deal with that in the last 2 movies he can drop out in the next movie and I wouldn't care I don't hate the mcu Spiderman movies I just don't think thay are that great I'm ready for something different and this movie has Got me interested.