Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Wolverine #6 XoS tie-in preview + interview

https://www.gamesradar.com/au/wolver.../#comment-jump

From the interview:

- Logan doesn't trust Krakoa and will confront it because Krakoa insisted on the gate to Otherworld opening.
    - X-Force tie-ins also focus on Logan's story
    - Logan will ask Muramasa to forge him a new blade (so that is how the blade will be back. Simple as that)
    - Telling a story about the legendary Muramasa blade is something Percy wanted to do from the very beginning. Also the story of the blade is just beginning with XoS.
    - Solem, Logan's new archnemess is like "the Loki to Wolverine's Thor.". Coming out of this event, he's going to be a major new player in the mainline. He's…delightfully evil, a charming bastard, and impossibly deadly.
    Be kind, it's FREE

The convo from the preview really makes me excited to see how badass Solem is, and Bogdanovic's art just adds so much atmosphere. So damn excited for this issue.

Why anyone would want to write a story about the Muramasa?, do people not remember how bad that run was?, oh well at least the rest sounds cool.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

All-New Member

interesting preview.

any guesses on who is in the pit?

Quote Originally Posted by deus ex View Post
    interesting preview.

any guesses on who is in the pit?
    I'd guess that it would be a pretty solid introduction for Solem.

Looks like we will see Arakko gather its champions and swords, at least some of them.

All-New Member

Why is Pestilence's head spheric? Until now the red thing has been flat
    Pestilence.jpg

Well now we know how he gets the blade back.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

I think Ben Percy should just be on Wolverine. I LOVE his wolverine. I mean LOVE it. But his X-factor...

Looking forward to this issue.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I think Ben Percy should just be on Wolverine. I LOVE his wolverine. I mean LOVE it. But his X-factor...

Looking forward to this issue.
    I think you mean X-Force lol and yeah agreed the first few issues of his X-Force run were pretty stellar but once he started writing for Wolverine it's looks like his creative juices were split between the two with Wolverine getting his A+ effort.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I think you mean X-Force lol and yeah agreed the first few issues of his X-Force run were pretty stellar but once he started writing for Wolverine it's looks like his creative juices were split between the two with Wolverine getting his A+ effort.
    lol yes X-force. lol. i was just rereading the latest x-factor and had it on the brain. lol. You can really feel his passion for wolverine. I just don't get that for X-force the first 2 issues were great but from there it started to fall apart for me. It doesn't seem the story is going anywhere significant and it's not really building the security of Krakoa it's just reacting to random threats. Also i don't know how but he writes wolverine terrible in x-force but amazing in Wolverine. It's really baffling to me. His team book comes off too"broooooooo"
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Why anyone would want to write a story about the Muramasa?, do people not remember how bad that run was?, oh well at least the rest sounds cool.
    I was disappointed with how things are going with Logan on DoX. I will not be surprised if Solem turns out to be Romulas. Did Percy specifically said that he is not someone who has been written before?

Mighty Member

The art here is not as good as X-Factor but still good enough. I am waiting for the team books.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    I was disappointed with how things are going with Logan on DoX. I will not be surprised if Solem turns out to be Romulas. Did Percy specifically said that he is not someone who has been written before?
    He's an original character. He also looks pretty different than Romulus, but hey it's comics so you never know.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Solem has been described as the Loki to Wolverine so I'm imagining a more trickster character. Also it's a lovely to see that it's not all commodity between the sword bearers of Arrako War having to ally herself with the man that killed her husband is some much needed depth that villains are rarely afforded in these EVENT crossovers.