View Poll Results: Who do you want Kindred to be?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • PRE-OMD Peter's Soul

21 39.62%
  • Gwen Stacy

10 18.87%
  • Harry Osborn

8 15.09%
  • Mayday Parker

2 3.77%
  • Ezequiel

3 5.66%
  • PRE-OMD Mary Jane's Soul

2 3.77%
  • Anyone, just a new character

4 7.55%
  • Other

3 5.66%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Okay, the preview of ASM #50 kind of gives it away.

spoilers:
    Norman encounters Sin-Eater (now regular sized) and says, "The boy really did a number on you, huh?" And he referred to Kindred as a "him." It's gotta be Pre-OMD Peter Parker.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Okay, the preview of ASM #50 kind of gives it away.

spoilers:
    Norman encounters Sin-Eater (now regular sized) and says, "The boy really did a number on you, huh?" And he referred to Kindred as a "him." It's gotta be Pre-OMD Peter Parker.
    end of spoilers
    Possibly Harry, Ned, or Gabriel as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    Possibly Harry, Ned, or Gabriel as well.
    None of whom, except for Ned, we've seen in this run. So it would feel very empty.

None of whom, except for Ned, we've seen in this run. So it would feel very empty.
    Depends on what Kindred wants as to how empty it would feel. It could be someone unremarkable, but the reason's for doing it could be much bigger and more exciting.

"It's not who Kindred is that is important, but what he wants".

Fantastic Member

Yeah. All trails lead to the same point, the Norman/Cleatus-Osborn parallels and this one make it hard not to think otherwise, especially "the boy" line.

Granted however I believe a frustrated Kindred was ranting about how "Norman THINKS he knows who I am! What I am!" Prior to resurrecting Sin Eater, so who knows. Or maybe I should go back and reread those panels coz I could be misremembering or misinterpreting it.

I've also thought about the possiblity that Kindred could be manipulated or used by someone else and we won't even get to that plot thread or twist until after we learn the identity.

Who knows. Kindred may not be the final big villian behind Spencer's run, or maybe he could be, we'll see.

"The boy"... ok, Kindred is Harry or PRE-OMD Peter. Norman would only call him "boy" if he was like a son to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    I've also thought about the possiblity that Kindred could be manipulated or used by someone else and we won't even get to that plot thread or twist until after we learn the identity.

Who knows. Kindred may not be the final big villian behind Spencer's run, or maybe he could be, we'll see.
    That's a good point! I have noticed a conspicuous lack of Doctor Octopus lately; could he be a major antagonist in the back half of the run? Spencer has used dang near every other Spider-Man villain to good use, and I'm curious if he has plans for Ock.

That's a good point! I have noticed a conspicuous lack of Doctor Octopus lately; could he be a major antagonist in the back half of the run? Spencer has used dang near every other Spider-Man villain to good use, and I'm curious if he has plans for Ock.
    I don't think so. Otto was really active in comics since his time as Superior Spidey, and I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to send him on a little vacation after conclusion of last Superior Spider-Man series.

I wonder, if "the boy" line is an attempt to lull our vigilance.
    Not gonna lie, it could also mean that Kindred is Harry. I would be a bit dissapointed, but it would still be an OK reveal.

ugh after what happen to him in superior sure use him again as a villain. I dont know what you would make him considering Peter last saw him in good terms so while they regress his character the story better be worth it
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

I'm still thinking it's Gabriel Stacy.

Harry feels like the obvious red herring, and people are setting themselves up dor disappointment thinking some abstract creation of Pre-OMD Peter is going to emerge.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I'm still thinking it's Gabriel Stacy.

Harry feels like the obvious red herring, and people are setting themselves up dor disappointment thinking some abstract creation of Pre-OMD Peter is going to emerge.
    I don't think it's setting ourselves up for disappointment if all the clues point to it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Strange View Post
    "The boy"... ok, Kindred is Harry or PRE-OMD Peter. Norman would only call him "boy" if he was like a son to him.
    Norman can also be a clone of the original and Osborn and Kindred can be one and the same.

Astonishing Member

I don't think it's setting ourselves up for disappointment if all the clues point to it.
    Have you ever heard of "Confirmation Bias"?

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Have you ever heard of "Confirmation Bias"?
    Aren’t you doing that with your Gwen theory?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy