Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Weakest anime/manga character to permanently put down Doomsday (DC)

Weakest character who can permanently shut down Doomsday?

Assume the strongest DD

Ochaco from My Hero Academia. With her power of Zero Gravity, I think she could float Doomsday away.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Quote Originally Posted by LordMikel View Post
    Ochaco from My Hero Academia. With her power of Zero Gravity, I think she could float Doomsday away.
    Strongest version means he'd adapt a way around that.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Kind of on the high tier, but Zeno would simply erase Doomsday (and whatever universe he happens to be in). Below that, drawing a blank right now.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Dimension dump people probably are a good bet here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    With that logic, no answer is acceptable.

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Extraordinary Member

No.

I mean, she could do that if she could touch him. But he would smush her before she could touch him.

Also, there's a fair chance she's give out before he left earth's gravity since her powers does put a strain on her.

With that logic, no answer is acceptable.
    Not really sure what you mean here, considering the strongest version of Doomsday was adapting and countering opponents mid combat.

So, if the goal is to permanently stop him, what you offered flat isn't enough.

How's that logic?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Even before adapting couldn't he just clap and super breath his way around that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Even before adapting couldn't he just clap and super breath his way around that?
    If they don't have any superspeed sure, they'd be paste.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    No.

I mean, she could do that if she could touch him. But he would smush her before she could touch him.

Also, there's a fair chance she's give out before he left earth's gravity since her powers does put a strain on her.
    You are right, she does have to touch, I thought she had progressed her power beyond that, but perhaps not.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

If she had some way of actually surviving any of his strikes, I wouldn't be surprised if Lalatina "Darkness" Dustiness Ford from KonoSuba ended up weirding Doomsday out enough that he adapts the ability to forfeit. Or propose.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    If she had some way of actually surviving any of his strikes, I wouldn't be surprised if Lalatina "Darkness" Dustiness Ford from KonoSuba ended up weirding Doomsday out enough that he adapts the ability to forfeit. Or propose.
    Imagine if he adapted the fetish.

Arx Inosaan

BANNED

Kenshiro. After getting slapped around by DD a couple times... "Hokuto Shin Ken has a 1800 year history. Your body will now discover new ways to destroy itself."

Either that or Asura just punches him into another dimension. Washu would have a field day with his body(but not in that way...)

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Two Questions:

How strong are the strongest version of Doomsday's adaptive/regenerative abilities?

Would BFR / Dimension Dumping be acceptable as permanent shutdowns?
    This signature intentionally left blank.