Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Mihoshi Kurumitsu. Probability bias is a pain to get past, since it isn't a "luck" power when it comes to Mihoshi: its basically channelling Text to Speech Tzeench.

And then there's this guy...

Who'll...pretty much discombobulate DD and turn him into a part of his Alter.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Demon King Orphen from the end of Sorcerous Stabber Orphen has a magical equivalent to Hakai and a transmutation sword, so erasing Doomsday from existence or turning him into air/grass/etc is viable. Inuyasha's Meido Zangetsuha would also work, but only if he has the time pull it off before getting blitzed.
    Doomsday isn't especially fast so Inuyasha should blitz him fine.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Doomsday isn't especially fast so Inuyasha should blitz him fine.
    Depends on the Doomsday I guess. At his best he is Supes tier, that’s faster than Inuyasha.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Depends on the Doomsday I guess. At his best he is Supes tier, that’s faster than Inuyasha.
    He was never faster than Superman. That's just PIS on the part of Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    He was never faster than Superman. That's just PIS on the part of Superman.
    Yep, he's never displayed the kind of superspeed on the level of Supes.

Which is why Rebirth Doomsday is so stupid strong. Rebirth Superman tried to blitz him, and ended up only bloodying his hands on Doomsday's face.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Yep, he's never displayed the kind of superspeed on the level of Supes.

Which is why Rebirth Doomsday is so stupid strong. Rebirth Superman tried to blitz him, and ended up only bloodying his hands on Doomsday's face.
    Ahh so it is stupid fighting and durability.

Yeah Inuyasha’s send you to Hell thing should work then.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm trying to think of anything that Doomsday can really do to Stage 2 Naraku, where his heart is no longer connected to his body and he could quickfire a spiritual toxin powerful enough to melt mountains/forests for miles around and had an evil aura so powerful that even someone as spiritually resilient as Miroku could barely even keep from vomiting from just being in his general vicinity.

Like, physically splattering Naraku in general is pretty much useless and only gives him more chunks to surround you and absorb you with, and I don't know if Doomsday would be able to keep Naraku from just body-jacking him on the soul level like he did to Mouryoumaru (the development of whom was pretty much the entire point of letting his heart out to wander the countryside and plot against him).

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

giorno with GER could do it. DD isn't touching him and isn't smart enough to not attack him.

depending on where it takes place............i think funny valentine could do it by bringing another version of DD and just have them annihilate each other.