Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Marvel/DC Crossovers You Would Like To See

DC and Marvel will very likely never do another crossover again but it's fun to imagine. Anyway what crossovers would you like to see?

Artemis/Sif/Valkyrie - All three are warriors connected to myths and are supporting characters of their universe's respective main myth hero Wonder Woman and Thor.

Donna Troy/Angela - Retconned in siblings to the aforementioned Wonder Woman and Thor.

Captain Atom/Hulk - Both gained their powers from radiation. Both deal with the military. Both have nemeses who are U.S. generals.

Lady Shiva/Elektra - Martial artists and assassins who alternate between being heroes and villains.

Icon/Blue Marvel - Both are different takes on "what if Superman was black".

Cassandra Cain/X-23 - Both are teenage girls raised as assassins.

Black Widow/Mademoiselle Marie - Both are redheaded European intelligence agents.

Etrigan/Ghost Rider - Hosts to demonic forces.

Shadowpact/Midnight Sons - Magic teams.

Creature Commandos/Legion of Monsters
    Last edited by Agent Z; 10-03-2020 at 01:34 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Artemis/Sif/Valkyrie - All three are warriors connected to myths and are supporting characters of their universe's respective main myth hero Wonder Woman and Thor.

Donna Troy/Angela - Retconned in siblings to the aforementioned Wonder Woman and Thor.

Captain Atom/Hulk - Both gained their powers from radiation. Both deal with the military. Both have nemeses who are U.S. generals.

Lady Shiva/Elektra - Martial artists and assassins who alternate between being heroes and villains.

Cassandra Cain/X-23 - Both are teenage girls raised as assassins.

Black Widow/Mademoiselle Marie - Both are redheaded European intelligence agents.

Etrigan/Ghost Rider - Hosts to demonic forces.
    I can't believe I never thought of any of these possible Amalgams.

Maybe a little obvious but...

Batman/Daredevil/Iron Man - I liked Matt and Tony teaming up for the Hunt for Wolverine mini series. Adding Batman to a story like that would be so fun to read.

Nightwing/Hawkeye - both with a history of being in the circus and making a life of super heroics with no super powers

Winter Soldier/Red Hood - both the sidekick that died and came back with a dark side. Hopefully it would go better than the recent Death Battle episode

And then...
    Flash(Barry)/Hulk(Banner) - I don't know why, I just want to see them in a comic together

Batgirl and Ghost-Spider - both vigilantes who are daughters of cops
    Miles Morales and Static
    The current Young Justice and Champions teams
    Nightwing's Titans and the New Warriors (NW launched during the run of the New Titans in the late 80s and was Marvel's attempt to emulate the New Teen Titans)
    Red Tornado and Vision - RT adopted a child and Vision built his own, so they're both robot dads
    Hawkeye (Clint), Hawkeye (Kate), Green Arrow and Red Arrow (Emiko)
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Deadpool vs lobo.
    Howard the duck and mazing man
    Ms marvel and plastic man
    Conan and warlord
    Invaders and JSA
    Looney tunes and Mickey mouse!

Sandman and nightmask

Blue Beetle and Ms. Marvel

Bruce Banner
    Bruce Wayne

In the ultimate struggle of all time

GROUP THERAPY!

Don't miss next month's issue!

"Hello, my name is Bruce and I saw my parents die!"

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I tend to think of Icon as "what if Superman wore permanent blackface" more than anything else. I'd love to hear Arnus and Adam discuss what it's like to be an alien from an advanced civilization reborn as an African slave in the Antebellum South. I'm really curious to know if Terminan technology allows for Icon to revert back to his original Terminan form, if he wanted. If so, why didn't he change back? If not, has he ever regretted being cast in an Afrocentric guise?

Can we also add Calvin Ellis to this book? I think he would make a much better foil for Dr. Brashear as another African American Kryptonian Superman who also happens to be the President of the United States on his Earth.

I see you didn't read Milestone Returns Zero, which updated Icon's origin (along with the other Dakota heroes). When he first meets Rocket, we get a glimpse of his real form.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Omega Men vs. the Guardians of the Galaxy
    "Cable was right!"

Omega Men vs. the Guardians of the Galaxy
    That would be fun.

Astonishing Member

Outsiders and The Invaders.Justice Society if America and/ or vs Squadron Supreme. Lex Luthor vs Doom. New Defenders and The Teen Titans.

especially with the newer characters that have become prominent in the past 20 years, I'm at a loss. I have no idea who makes "perfect sense" in the view of Gen-Z fans, in particular.

My guess is that the younger, teen/college-aged heroes would be an option, generally speaking:

DC: Young Justice, Teen Titans, Legion of Super Heroes (yes, I know, they are in the future)
    Marvel: Runaways, Young Avengers, Champions, teen mutants/Generation X.

Naomi and Ms. Marvel should spend some time together.
    Damian Wayne and Laura would probably not-quite-get-along, but could easily take on an army of assassins.

The JSA and The Invaders.
    Specifically Green Lantern, Wildcat and Jay Garrick, Captain America, Namor and The Human Torch.

One team protected the home front and one was on the front lines. Have both teams stumble onto the same plot at both ends. The Torch goes back Stareside to follow up, while GL goes out to the front to do the same. The two heroes meet each others’ teams and we get the requisite misunderstanding/fight w. GL facing off against Cap and Namor and The Torch squaring off w. Wildcat and Jay. After that, the team up can take place as GL, Cap and Namor meet up w. The Torch, Wildcat and Jay at some super secret Nazi Base where a bunch of DC and Marvel bad guys are holed up and up to no good.