Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    What is that, Unicron?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I am 99% certain it's the Chaos-Bringer, yes .
    It is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    It is.
    Wow, anime Laira is cute .

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I used to love the old "Tales of the GLC" backup where we were exposed to so many different GL's from around the universe, each with their own interesting story. And aside from group shots, never interacted with Hal or the other main GL's. Anyone have a fav?
    -- I loved the world-building that went into Hollika Rahn's backstory, of a world split between science and magic and how she tried to find her place in society once she became a GL. There was enough there for a mini at least.
    Attachment 101713
    Seeing the new DC Digital exclusive stuff kind of makes me wish DC would try out a new "Tales of the GLC" as a digital exclusive series. Lord knows plenty of human lanterns they could just use for an anthology before even getting to the aliens.
    Last edited by Gaius; 10-28-2020 at 08:53 PM.

Seeing the new DC Digital exclusive stuff kind of makes me wish DC would try out a new "Tales of the GLC" as a digital exclusive series. Lord knows plenty of human lanterns they could just use for an anthology before even getting to the aliens.
    Yeah, I wish GL had gotten a little more love on the Digital Exclusive front...

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

It's a perfect fit for digital. Have each issue be about another crazy new alien GL. Try six issues and see how it does.

Yeah, I wish GL had gotten a little more love on the Digital Exclusive front...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    It's a perfect fit for digital. Have each issue be about another crazy new alien GL. Try six issues and see how it does.
    The new trinity stuff seems to no longer be just reprints of the Wal-Mart stuff so hopefully something eventually. Just feels like it'd be a natural fit for this kind of anthology stuff.

Early October I was thinking about the 80th anniversary of Green Lantern in 2020, and thought - what if you collected the "decade" anniversary covers together, from 1940 all the way up to 2020? So I started with this month (October) in 1940, and worked my way up to 2020, combining all the October covers together.

I used only covers from the ongoing Green Lantern series, with one cheat: By 1950 Green Lantern vol. 1 had already been cancelled, but the JSA appeared in All-Star Comics #55 that month, with Alan Scott on the cover with Hawkman. So that's the one non-GL cover included. 2010 was the only decade where there were multiple series titled Green Lantern published in October. Check it out:

GL-80-years-Oct-v2-01-m.jpg
    GL-80-years-Oct-v2-02-m.jpg

Happy Halloween.

I'm a bit surprised we've never seen a Jack O'Lantern Corps... (whatever happened to that character?)

Now I'm just imagining members of the Corps. going trick or treating on Earth .

Now I'm just imagining members of the Corps. going trick or treating on Earth .
    That Green Lanterns story that the jack-o-lantern cover came from had them searching for a missing person during Halloween.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    This is a really cool visual .

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    They really need to do more with the Scarecrow as a yellow lantern plot, it was touched on in Rebirth Green Lantern but I'd like to see more. I mean for crying out load, he was so obsessed that he made his own man-made connection to the Sinestro Corps power source, that should be a big story for Batman.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.