So several of the major series I'm following have hit some rather long dead spells and sometimes listings on comixology don't always reveal that a series, new to me, might be dead in the water having only got half way through; or is on a long break.

So I'm after some recommendations for some story focused comics. Ideally fantasy or sci-fi based stories which are either updating regularly or are complete in their cycle and thus tell a complete story start to finish. As an idea of what I've already read and like:

Currently reading:
Saga; Metabarons (new series); Uber; Requiem Vampire Knight; Elephantmen; Witchblade; Rose; Servitude; Elves**; Chronicles Dradon Knights; Chronicles of the Few and the Cursed; Monstress; Copperhead; The Black Moon Chronicles; Metora; Lady Mechanika; Jirni; Rat Queens***; Orbital; Skies of Fire;

Have read:
Pathfinder; Diosamante; Coda; Red Sonja*; Seven to Eternity; Aliens; Marie of the Dragons; Hinterkind; Alabaster The Good, the Bad and the Bird; Bad Dog; Hip Flask; Yiu; East of West; The Spire; Death Vigil; Izuna (and several associated series); Tokyo Ghost; Bramble; The Autumnlands; Marshels; The Metabaron (and associated series); Queen of Vampires; Downward tto the Earth; Heathen; Caliban; Lola XOXO; The Fourth Power; Blacksad; Death Orb

I've also got either a bundle or am aware and dip into
Soulfire
Witchblade/The Darkness
Hellboy
Transformers
Battle Angel Alita
Berserk - hoping this goes on a huge humble bundle or similar at some stage
200AD - like Berserk hoping for a bundle to appear at some stage

I welcome any suggestions, though would like to avoid some of the more mega series DC/Marvel comic hero style comics; otherwise go for it

*Admitidly I've not read the latest series, though I'm not a fan of her being thrown through time to present day arcs; plus I find that she's lost some of her adventuring element the more dynamite has written with her and her "nemesis" keeps rearing his head far too often for my liking. It takes away from the adventuring and is closer to a "comic hero" of the kind Marvel/DC tends to write

**I'm also aware of Druids and several of the other Soleil in English publications.

*** Which like Red Sonja, feels like it lost its way somewhere.