Default Comic store suggestions - UK

Greetings, I'm wondering if any here could direct me to some good quality comic stores based in the UK. I tend to buy most of my comics in digital format, however since Dark Horse lost/gave back the rights to Conan I've noticed that the new licence owners are not re-issuing (digitally nor in print) the The Chronicles of Conan Recoloured series that Dark Horse produced. A shame as I was only around 10 volumes into it and am thus missing a huge chunk of the recoloured and remastered stories. With there being very little chance of seeing them appear digitally once more; I'm wondering if there are any good comic stores in the UK that might import/hold stock (new or secondhand most likely) of these comics. I've done a big of light ebay searching, but most have USA listings and tend to be rather crippling on postage costs - plus Corona has thrown a lot of world international transport into a bit of a mess.

So anyone got any suggestions of stores I could try asking around at?

The biggest is probably Forbidden Planet.

What town are you in? Knowing that, perhaps we can find out what your local stores are? Try checking that here: https://www.comicshoplocator.com/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ah I was thinking more online stores - especially given both that I'm in a more rural area so there really isn't much stuff around anyway; but also because of the current Corona situations and such.