Batman has largely been defined by 4 writers the last 12 years: Grant Morrison, Peter Tomasi, Scott Snyder, and Tom King.

How would you personally rank the runs? Which is your favorite? Your least? And why?

For me it would be

1. Snyder - While I didn't love the end of the run, The Black Mirror, Court of Owls, and Year Zero are all in my top 10 Batman stories of all time. So I have to put him up here

2. Morrison - Highs and Lows. LOVE Batman and Robin. Don't love the end of Batman Incorporated. But just threaded with so many great moments. And what a wonderful concept that ALL of Batman is in continuity. Just a wonderful use of DC's history.

3. King - And I LOVE Tom King's writing. I think he's proven to be a truly great writer. But the last third of his run just...well it sucked. Everything after the Lee Weeks/Mr. Freeze arc is kind of a disaster in my opinion. And in the end it all took itself a little too seriously didn't it?

4. Tomasi - This seems unfair to Tomasi who actually has only done good work on Batman. His lows are perhaps the best among all four writers. He doesn't do bad stories. But he rarely does amazing ones. His Batman and Robin Pat Gleason run is fantastic but individual stories don't stand out the way the previous three writers managed.