Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    As am I. It should prove interesting.
    Clownhunter inevitably figuring in due to his Narrows connection and his extremist position when it comes to dealing with any Joker-adjacent characters should make for a fascinating clash with Bluebird’s moral code.

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    Clownhunter inevitably figuring in due to his Narrows connection and his extremist position when it comes to dealing with any Joker-adjacent characters should make for a fascinating clash with Bluebird’s moral code.
    It should indeed, so much delicious storytelling potential I'm salivating at the possible outcomes.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Sounds like storm front from the boys
    Minus the nazi thing
    Maybe, we don't know everything about her yet

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Maybe, we don't know everything about her yet
    Can’t be...Joker hates Nazis remember

1CE9E192-5CC2-4397-8818-8BD3FED5972D.jpg

But in a serious note I don’t think DC would have it in them to promote a new villain they want to be big and popular and then it turns out they’re a nazi. Wouldn’t end well in the public probably.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Can’t be...Joker hates Nazis remember

1CE9E192-5CC2-4397-8818-8BD3FED5972D.jpg
    Then it will kind of funny to see someone transform Joker's reputation to promote supremacy and see the look on his face and then maybe have him shut the whole thing down and try to get rid of her lol.

]But in a serious note I don’t think DC would have it in them to promote a new villain they want to be big and popular and then it turns out they’re a nazi. Wouldn’t end well in the public probably.
    But in a way I think she was created to have Harley Quinn appear as more likeable, so having Punchline be a horrific person would make Harley look like a saint lol, also I think Harley is Jewish/Half-Jewish so having her dark counterpart be a racist/anti-Semite would make sense in a twisted sort of way. And in the future she'll be a villain for Batwoman.

Also she becomes a mentor for Bruno

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    But in a way I think she was created to have Harley Quinn appear as more likeable, so having Punchline be a horrific person would make Harley look like a saint lol, also I think Harley is Jewish/Half-Jewish so having her dark counterpart be a racist/anti-Semite would make sense in a twisted sort of way. And in the future she'll be a villain for Batwoman.

Also she becomes a mentor for Bruno
    Hm. Batwoman vs. Punchline. That would be fun to see. Maybe once PL’s impending showdown with Bluebird wraps.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’d like to see Punch and Jewelee interact with Punchline. Maybe make Jewelee infatuated with Punchline, which enrages Punch, because he has someone else who is the object of Jewelee’s affection.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’d like to see Punch and Jewelee interact with Punchline. Maybe make Jewelee infatuated with Punchline, which enrages Punch, because he has someone else who is the object of Jewelee’s affection.
    Jewelee interested in someone other than Punch and it's a woman? That would shake things up .

Extraordinary Member

Wait! Why do I keep seeing people say Punchline is Asian?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Wait! Why do I keep seeing people say Punchline is Asian?
    because she looks mixed/asian in certain art styles. i saw a few say it's because they gave her Japanese aesthetic(japanese letters, clothing style, haircut)
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    because she looks mixed/asian in certain art styles. i saw a few say it's because they gave her Japanese aesthetic(japanese letters, clothing style, haircut)
    Even official DC artists have apparently been confused as to whether she's Asian or not.

If they made Punchline a nazi the character would lose any chance at nuance and turn into a plot device to make other villains look better.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

very nice

I feel half the battle with a new character is design because comic books are a visual medium. Punchline has a great design, her color scheme pops as they say. Combine that with a strong back story with room for interesting storytelling possibilities (which Punchline also has been show to have post her origins issues) and you have a winner.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."