Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

She's crazy hot, I'll see myself out.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's usually a sign of a character with a strong visual appeal in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    I agree, Frontier.

Punchline seems to have a strong visual appeal.
    So what you guys are saying, it's because she's hot.
    Yeah, I see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    She's crazy hot, I'll see myself out.
    I'll see myself in.

Some nice covers for her one-shot. I'll end up getting a few. Already pulled the trigger on the Warren Louw one since it'll match the theme from the covers on the Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy series.
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Wow, there's a lot of art considering she hasn't been around long.
    She is an evil villainess with huge boobs and she is an Asian. She is literally tailored for people who love anime characters. I don't think I need to explain more than that to say why she gets so many fan arts.

Quote Originally Posted by Laufeyson View Post
    She is an evil villainess with huge boobs and she is an Asian. She is literally tailored for people who love anime characters. I don't think I need to explain more than that to say why she gets so many fan arts.
    Right, because anime fans are alone in their appreciation of big breasts.
    But agree with the rest of it yeah. She's a heck of an attractive psycho, that's for sure.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

But agree with the rest of it yeah. She's a heck of an attractive psycho, that's for sure.
    I think a lot of people just like her style too. She's a cool character to cosplay as.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    I think a lot of people just like her style too. She's a cool character to cosplay as.
    Agreed, if it wasn't for coronavirus the cons would have been packed with Punchline cosplayers this year. At least some. Pity, but that's 2020 for you.

It's a very good look that's not too hard to pull off as far as costuming is concerned. It's something that first time cosplayers shouldn't be intimidated by, yet still comes across as striking and effective. When it comes to designs striking out that balance of simplicity and yet highly interesting visual style isn't easy, but also something all the best Batvillains have.

Bluebird

Considering Bluebird showing up in her oneshot in November, I’m curious about the idea of Punchline and Bluebird being archenemies.

BANNED

Well, my years of watching anime told me that big boobs equal sells unless it's 10-12 girl.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    100% Agree, I think her costume is really a good mix of feminine appeal and not to showing too much. Not to mention the contrast between black costume, black hair, and purple just added the beauty in her design. I believe if not because of CoV the cons would have been packed with Punchline.

How long before DC stops drawing Punchline to look Asian? Because even in some of these pictures and cosplays, the character does not always look Asian to me.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    How long before DC stops drawing Punchline to look Asian? Because even in some of these pictures and cosplays, the character does not always look Asian to me.
    Well, that depends on if she's supposed to be Asian or not.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, that depends on if she's supposed to be Asian or not.
    Nah, even if she's Asian, once or twice they're gonna forget, like the time they miscolor Cass' eyes blue or the number of times they lighten Helena Bertinelli's skin

Helena being black is a New 52 retcon, so honestly, people drawing her as white is hardly surprising.

Punchline's real name Alexis Kaye doesn't sound Asian.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman