Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Part 2:

I guess they're going to make her a sympathetic villain
    I guess as sympathetic someone being indoctrinated into a terrible worldview can be...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess as sympathetic someone being indoctrinated into a terrible worldview can be...
    I would say indoctrinated if she was a child raised by a villain like Damian. Here it seems like she's just a normal college girl drawn by a fantasy/possibility from the Joker. He's still in a position of power over her though.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by maninthemacintosh1606 View Post
    Are those mutually exclusive though? I for one am an edgy, thirsty fanboy cosplayer, gimme some punchline! lol
    I love these covers (see OG post).
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    My take on it is: I think that this is going to be her telling her story (as an unreliable narrator kinda) like on social media/podcast or something similar, and she is fabricating certain things or representing herself in a way that makes her sympathetic or to create a fanbase - I think she is a sociopath.

Quote Originally Posted by maninthemacintosh1606 View Post
    My take on it is: I think that this is going to be her telling her story (as an unreliable narrator kinda) like on social media/podcast or something similar, and she is fabricating certain things or representing herself in a way that makes her sympathetic or to create a fanbase - I think she is a sociopath.
    The "A Tragic Story..." narration box seems to imply she's reciting it to someone, like in an interview.

Yeah, she still could be manipulating the story/fabricating things?

Punchline has mastered the most dangerous art of them all, playing a victim. A true Karen.

I can see how she can act as a foil to Harper. While Harper constantly tries to go against social norms for women and doesn't conform, Punchline uses them to her advantage.

"big tiddy goth" lmao, they sound like actual twitch comments
    Last edited by OopsIdiditagain; 11-10-2020 at 08:36 AM.

"Look mom, I'm famous!"

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

I was about the say, Punchline totally seem like the type who would attract a bunch of simps eager to defend her innocence.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I was about the say, Punchline totally seem like the type who would attract a bunch of simps eager to defend her innocence.
    They would wreak havoc on Twitter, everyone who dislikes her would be "SJW haters" or "incels". Their go-to defense for Punchline would be "she's troubled", "she was a good quiet kid" and "freedom of speech".

Wish they didn't make Punchline's relationship with Joker romantic. But I guess it's not the first time the Joker's taken advantage of a college girl.

Punchline has mastered the most dangerous art of them all, playing a victim. A true Karen.

I can see how she can act as a foil to Harper. While Harper constantly tries to go against social norms for women and doesn't conform, Punchline uses them to her advantage.
    Now they can't even keep young Leslie's design consistent.
    It's amazing how accurate this is. I don't think I've ever seen the word "tiddy' printed in a Big Two comic.

"Look mom, I'm famous!"
    That's the happiest perp walk I have ever seen. She learned well from Joker.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Did they... make Leslie grow white streaks to make her older since they're not allowed to make her actually old?