Default Batman games on PC

Good morning all!

Having read most of the Batman comics, most of the books, having watched all the movies (Jack Nicholson is the best Joker and I will proudly die on that hill) and every animation series (I think) I realized the time has come to dive into electronic entertainment. I have a decent PC that I use for work but I decided to try PC gaming as well. I saw there are very good deals for Batman games on GG.deals but I have no idea where to start. Which game should I buy? Or perhaps should I buy all of them? But if so then where do I start? I am a total newbie when it comes to gaming but I would like to give it an honest try. Thank you!

Astonishing Member

Without a doubt, entire Arkham series, starting with Batman: Arkham Asylum. It's just masterpice, one of the best game series ever.
    Also, Gotham Knights is going to be released next month, Suicide Squad game will be released next year.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Totally agree on the Arkham series.

The release order was Akrham Asylum, Arkham City, Arkham Origins (a prequel to the other games) and Arkham Knight.

There is also Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate, a 2.5D side scrolling game but it is completely skippable.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Arkham Asylum is old enough it can run on my 10 year old media center laptop when it came out
    LEGO Batman or DC is cute and hilarious