Default Jurassic Park: Dominion delayed a year (June 2021 to 2022)

The film's nearly wrapped filming despite the virus, and I couldn't see post being as much of a huge issue, so I'm guessing the delay might be in part because next year's summer might be busy enough already because of most of last Summer's movies being moved to the next, and Universal also has other films they want to market that got delayed from 2021 such as No Time To Die and F9?
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

It's a bummer, but it is what it is.

Historically, the movies have taken place in the year that they were released. Since it's being delayed, I wonder if they're adjust it to be set in 2022 or keep it set in 2021 (either through marketing, references to the passage of time since the last story, etc.)?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

It'd be kind of interesting to see how the Dinosaurs have spread. Despite Jurassic World implying that they might've fixed the breeding bug (Although given Wu was wrong the first time and wasn't being candid in the new films), the short film last year said that the Dinosaur hatchling was 'born in the wild' which would seem to indicate that they are still breeding somehow-apart from Dinosaurs that seemed to have only one representative, like Rexy and Blue.

(Although it's possible Isla Sorna will figure into things somehow given some of the BTS images).

Extraordinary Member

I'll definitely see this when it comes out, but...

...I always seem to prefer the films where everything happens on a remote island. There's something scarier and more thrilling about that IMO.

I'm not crazy about bringing the dinosaurs over to America.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    I'll definitely see this when it comes out, but...

...I always seem to prefer the films where everything happens on a remote island. There's something scarier and more thrilling about that IMO.

I'm not crazy about bringing the dinosaurs over to America.
    I don't know, I thought that short was scarier than either of the new movies.

I'm bumping this a bit. The film's prologue was of course recently released for all viewers (previously an exclusive attached to F9) showing Dinosaurs in the natural cretaceous while the T-rex crashes a movie theather.

Several pictures have also come out recently, such as Pratt and others in a snowy enviornment, Pratt dealing with a different kind of Raptor-The Atrociraptors (Yep, that's the real name of a real Dinosaur)-who reportedly will be sort of similar to the Raptor team from the first film, but more antagonistic this time.

I'm guessing we'll probably get a full trailer-presumably giving us a look at at the OT cast reunion-around next month or March.