Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Kid missed 3 very prominent clowns.
    Joker, obviously.
    Punchline.
    And...
    I reckon Clownhunter and Punchline are inevitable. Also, if I recall, Clownhunter is going after Harley in a future story.

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    I reckon Clownhunter and Punchline are inevitable. Also, if I recall, Clownhunter is going after Harley in a future story.
    Kid just got bumped up on my favorite character scale.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Kid just got bumped up on my favorite character scale.
    I mean, Harley'll obvs be fine. But in situations like that, the conclusion isn't what matters; the story and context therein is.

Should be fun.

I mean, Harley'll obvs be fine. But in situations like that, the conclusion isn't what matters; the story and context therein is.

Should be fun.

I want to see how Ivy reacts to that. Clownhunter would have a hard time going up against her.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Preview for Batman 103

Lol Harley doesn't see clownhunter as a threat

Astonishing Member

Nice fanarts!

And, again, I know Harley has plot armor on her side, but I can legit appreciate Clownhunter not discriminating against someone like Harley just because she's popular.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Hopefully Clownhunter still comes across as threatening here and doesn’t get punked by Harley.
    Would like to see her genuinely get frightened for her life.

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Hopefully Clownhunter still comes across as threatening here and doesn’t get punked by Harley.
    Would like to see her genuinely get frightened for her life.
    To be fair. Harley has years of experience and goes toe to toe with Batman. While Clownhunter is just starting out. So it does make sense he would be outmatched. He probably under-estimated her.

I don't see her battering him. Most likely Bruce will show up to check up on Harley and will stop the fight.

Any thoughts on Bao being the Red X of Future State?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Any thoughts on Bao being the Red X of Future State?
    You know? That'd be an interesting way to go about it! I know the identity is different, but the fact that it's a more "professional" vigilante wear than Bao's current homemade Clownhunter "outfit", it could make for a sweet little transition. Plus, having a completely concealed identity would probably serve him well. That, plus Bao/Clownhunter is know for his X iconography already, so it'd actually fit aesthetically, too!

Nice fanarts!

And, again, I know Harley has plot armor on her side, but I can legit appreciate Clownhunter not discriminating against someone like Harley just because she's popular.
    Yeah, I appreciate finally seeing someone who's not just giving Harley a pass or acting like she's a-okay just for being popular.

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Preview for Batman 103

Lol Harley doesn't see clownhunter as a threat
    Outmatched but I like that they're showing the kid's got heart and ambition tho. I want to see him interacting with more of the Gothamites; I hope it doesn't stop at Batman, Harley, and Punchline. The Obvious pair up I'd like to see is him and Red Hood.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Outmatched but I like that they're showing the kid's got heart and ambition tho. I want to see him interacting with more of the Gothamites; I hope it doesn't stop at Batman, Harley, and Punchline. The Obvious pair up I'd like to see is him and Red Hood.
    Him and Duke because Narrows, but him and Red Hood is a no-brainer, too. That fanart of them together that's in this thread speaks for itself.