Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    We need a Krakoa Official Marvel Handbook. Even if it is in parts or has a supplements. Something that won't let us forget Jelby or purple Squid-boy. Something that would clarify if the mummy kid was Murmur or someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    AGREED. I would buy the **** out of that.

I would also hope they include a KRAKOAN cypher for translation, a significant roles roster, a Jumbo Carnation section with a catalogue of Emma's many many LEWKS thus far, and additional floor plans illustrating the respective homes/habitats like the Summer's House on the Moon.

And much, much, more.
    Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Love those ideas!

Throw in a list of known mutants "Not seen on Krakoa as of yet" such as Skein, Justice, Lightbright.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Next week's X of Swords Handbook will touch on some of this i hope. Hopefully a Krakoa entry with who is on the islands?
    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yes! Or like a Krakoan welcome guide where we get a tour through krakoa and all the places new arrivals can explore or choose to live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Oh my gawd I would looooooooove a brochure! haha Like for an amusement park or something but...y'know. Krakoa.

But also lots of additional information please and thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    There’s a Cypher for Krakoan in either HOX or POX.

But I would love to get a manual of the layouts and visuals of the island and in depth info on some of the areas. Even if it’s just a most of the old data pages reprinted with new info too

There is a detailed section on Krakoa's various locations. A section on the X-Men includes a "current roster" which includes a handful of characters who only appeared in one arc, and some who have never been seen on Krakoa.

If there were any more detail, they might have to shorten the entrees for Wolverine, Cable and Magik.

The more in depth I read this book, the more I realize many mistakes there are...

BANNED

I liked that the Handbook correctly labels most of the New X-Brats as trainees still.