Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default We need a Krakoa Handbook

We need a Krakoa Official Marvel Handbook. Even if it is in parts or has a supplements. Something that won't let us forget Jelby or purple Squid-boy. Something that would clarify if the mummy kid was Murmur or someone else.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

AGREED. I would buy the **** out of that.

I would also hope they include a KRAKOAN cypher for translation, a significant roles roster, a Jumbo Carnation section with a catalogue of Emma's many many LEWKS thus far, and additional floor plans illustrating the respective homes/habitats like the Summer's House on the Moon.

And much, much, more.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

I would also hope they include a KRAKOAN cypher for translation, a significant roles roster, a Jumbo Carnation section with a catalogue of Emma's many many LEWKS thus far, and additional floor plans illustrating the respective homes/habitats like the Summer's House on the Moon.

And much, much, more.
    Love those ideas!

Throw in a list of known mutants "Not seen on Krakoa as of yet" such as Skein, Justice, Lightbright.......
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Next week's X of Swords Handbook will touch on some of this i hope. Hopefully a Krakoa entry with who is on the islands?

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    We need a Krakoa Official Marvel Handbook. Even if it is in parts or has a supplements. Something that won't let us forget Jelby or purple Squid-boy. Something that would clarify if the mummy kid was Murmur or someone else.
    Yes! Or like a Krakoan welcome guide where we get a tour through krakoa and all the places new arrivals can explore or choose to live.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yes! Or like a Krakoan welcome guide where we get a tour through krakoa and all the places new arrivals can explore or choose to live.
    Oh my gawd I would looooooooove a brochure! haha Like for an amusement park or something but...y'know. Krakoa.

But also lots of additional information please and thank you!

Oh my gawd I would looooooooove a brochure! haha Like for an amusement park or something but...y'know. Krakoa.

But also lots of additional information please and thank you!
    Sometimes i just don't get why they don't want to take our money. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

And much, much, more.
    There’s a Cypher for Krakoan in either HOX or POX.

But I would love to get a manual of the layouts and visuals of the island and in depth info on some of the areas. Even if it’s just a most of the old data pages reprinted with new info too

And much, much, more.
    Oh my... that would be delicious! All drawn by Dautermann.
    A picture would last longer darling...

BANNED

Krakoa is a person and not a handbook.

Isn’t it funny, I was just thinking about how I used to have this book in high school which was like an x-men encyclopaedia. It was basically my bible for years

5F8DFEAE-7A34-4DFC-A359-9F79B08D5587.jpg

I would love a new and updated version

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Murmur or Coda?

You got an X-swords handbook, that count?

I’ve only skimmed the handbook so far (I hope they include this in the hardcover collection), but I noticed two of my pet peeves.. they refer to Magneto as “Max Eisenhardt” *shudders* and Rachel Summers as Rachel Grey. Both of those names stopped getting use (thankfully) since HOXPOX started, and it was petty glaring to me since I can’t stand those names. Erik Lensherr and Rachel Summers, thank you.

This is just my own little issue, and is not intended to say one is better than another for anyone else.
    Last edited by Thundershot; 10-15-2020 at 08:26 PM.

I wish they waited till X of Swords was finished to add Arrako, the first Horsemen, Genesis, Summoner and everything/everyone else from the crossover.